T-RackS 5 Issues

T-RackS - High End Mastering & Mixing suite and single effects

Re: T-RackS 5 Issues

Postby garfy » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:58 pm

Caloge wrote:I bought IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 thats all it said. No deluxe or any thing.


So that sounds like you have bought the standard package, which contains 9 processors in all (four specific to TR5 and five 'Classic' modules)

Caloge wrote:After deeper review it has all 38 modules but when I click on most of then a price comes up asking if I want to buy it, when it's suppose to come with the software as averted.


The 38 modules are what makes up T-Racks MAX, hence why it is prompting you with a suggestion of buying them.

Caloge wrote:It also will not let me adjust the screen at all, as it says it's suppose to do.


Yes, you're correct with this one - the standard T-Racks 5 should allow you to resize the windows and give you access to the full metering displays.

It definitely sounds like something has gone wrong with authorisation somewhere. Can you check and see if you can open the Master Match, Dyna-Mu, EQual or One modules. These are specific to TR5 and if you can't open them, then it would appear that your software is still running in Custom Shop mode.

If this is the case, click on the padlock in the lower right hand corner of the screen and check what serial number is showing. If it does indeed match the number that came from your retailer then I would suggest putting a ticket into official IK Support to confirm that this is a genuine serial number https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ They will offer one to one support for your issues.

If it doesn't match the serial given by the retailer, try running the Authorisation Manager again to see if that makes a difference.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.13.6
Logic 10.4.6 Reason 8.3
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy
Moderator
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Comfy chair, UK

Re: T-RackS 5 Issues

Postby DarkStar » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:23 pm

<< typed while garfy was posting >>
OK, thank you for your reply. Those details do help.

The T-RackS 5 collection (that one you have bought) comes with 9 processors:
Master Match, Dyna-Mu, EQual, One, Full Metering, Classic T-RackS Compressor, Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter, Classic T-RackS Clipper and Classic T-RackS Equalizer.
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tr5/?pkey=tr5
The other processors can be purchased via Custom Shop or the web pages.

The TR5 standalone program GUI is not resizeable but can be made full-screen. Then there is some resizing possible within the GUI. Clicking [View] >> Show Metering will show all the meters (and that window is resizeable). But I am not sure what "setting a genre" means.

When you say "it started to show everything different." can you let us know a few examples?

As for the Serial Number - double-check the one that you have used (click the padlock button on any of the processors to run the Authorization Manager) against those listed in your User Area / My Products section under T-Racks 5 AND T-RackS 5 Custom Shop.

And, just to check - can you load the 9 processors as plug-ins into a DAW? Do they work OK, and are they resizeable there?

The refund from the retailer will not affect anything. Your Serial Number should still be OK.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
User avatar
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)
 
Posts: 4211
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:42 pm
Location: Surrey, UK

Re: T-RackS 5 Issues

Postby Caloge » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:18 am

When I click on Master Match it's asking if I want to buy. There was a function that you could click that let you choose what style of music you would be mastering. Rock, Hip Hop, Jazz etc....There is some type of glitch. I will try to click on the lock to see if the serial numbers are the same. I'll let you know Thanks!
Caloge
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:20 pm

Re: T-RackS 5 Issues

Postby Caloge » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:31 pm

I did try click on the pad lock and the same serial number match. I also checked to see if I could get Master Match and Dyna-mu, no I can't for Master Match it says buy for $99 and for The Dyna-mu it ask for $124.99. Also the Lups mm doesn't read also the DR. It doesn't show level read. Still can't resize and theres no phase scoop
Caloge
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:20 pm

Re: T-RackS 5 Issues

Postby DarkStar » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:07 pm

One more idea - run the Custom Shop program, Log in and select the T-RackS section, then click [Gear] >> Restore My Gear. Then click [Gear] >> My Gear to see what is listed.

If that does not work, then please contact Support (link in garfy's post) for some one to one help. And, to help others, let us know how it gets resolved.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
User avatar
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)
 
Posts: 4211
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:42 pm
Location: Surrey, UK

Re: T-RackS 5 Issues

Postby adam.abgao » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:43 am

Hi I downloaded T-racksS clipper a few days ago. I installed everything on my laptop.
But for some reason I cannot seem to find the plugin version. When I open Ableton Live 9 I see it in the folder under library>audio>plugins>VST. But it doesn't show under my plugins in Ableton Live. When I open that folder on finder I cannot see the plugin either. If someone could help that would be very much appreciated. Thanks
adam.abgao
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:57 am

Re: T-RackS 5 Issues

Postby garfy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:10 am

Hello adam.abgao and welcome to the forum.

Are your other TR5 plugins appearing as normal in Live 9?

Does the Clipper appear if you run TR5 in standalone mode?
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.13.6
Logic 10.4.6 Reason 8.3
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy
Moderator
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Comfy chair, UK

Re: T-RackS 5 Issues

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:56 pm

Also note that T-RackS 5 is 64-bit only so you must be running the 64-bit version of your DAW.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 13740
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: T-RackS 5 Issues

Postby davidglynn1 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:52 am

Thought I would post this here rather than starting a new thread.
It's regarding a bug in EQual. I use FL Studio but have checked in BandLab's Cakewalk also and the bug was there too.
I load up EQual, make a change to one of the bands, close it, then open again and the frequency and order knobs are overlapped as shown in the image link below.
I have to click on the knobs to separate them.

https://imageshack.com/a/img921/6356/P7odfz.png
davidglynn1
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:09 am

Re: T-RackS 5 Issues

Postby garfy » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:27 am

davidglynn1 wrote:Thought I would post this here rather than starting a new thread.
It's regarding a bug in EQual. I use FL Studio but have checked in BandLab's Cakewalk also and the bug was there too.
I load up EQual, make a change to one of the bands, close it, then open again and the frequency and order knobs are overlapped as shown in the image link below.
I have to click on the knobs to separate them.


Hi davidglynn1

I have just recreated your issue in Logic Pro and can confirm it happens with me as well.
Please send a ticket into IK Official Support here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ so they can put it on their bug list to be addressed in a future update and I will do the same.
Thanks
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.13.6
Logic 10.4.6 Reason 8.3
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy
Moderator
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Comfy chair, UK

Re: T-RackS 5 Issues

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:19 pm

davidglynn1 wrote:Thought I would post this here rather than starting a new thread.
It's regarding a bug in EQual. I use FL Studio but have checked in BandLab's Cakewalk also and the bug was there too.
I load up EQual, make a change to one of the bands, close it, then open again and the frequency and order knobs are overlapped as shown in the image link below.
I have to click on the knobs to separate them.

https://imageshack.com/a/img921/6356/P7odfz.png

Sorry to hear of your troubles here. While garfy is correct and this is behavior you should report to the Technical Support team. I was able to check in on this and this is something the team is currently looking into. Please stay tuned for the next T-RackS 5 update. In the meantime, make sure to move your knobs once they are 'stuck' on top of each other. Doing so will 'un-stick' these.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:20 pm

Re: T-RackS 5 Issues

Postby Sambos395@gmail.com » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:59 pm

I bought the t racks for 89$ and cant seem to get the vsts to load in my daw only standalone
Im wondering if its a compatible issue or do i need a diff bundle
Im using adobe audition 3.0 tho
Sambos395@gmail.com
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:56 pm

Re: T-RackS 5 Issues

Postby garfy » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:59 pm

Hello Sambos395 and welcome to the forum.

Sambos395@gmail.com wrote:Im wondering if its a compatible issue or do i need a diff bundle
Im using adobe audition 3.0 tho


I suspect that your issue is the age of Audition 3, which is now 11 years old. T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and I would think that AA3 is probably only compatible with 32-bit plugins.

This is a user-to-user forum and not direct to IKM support. In case no one else chimes in here with advice or a solution, you should raise a ticket with IK official support here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ to get confirmation of the issue.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.13.6
Logic 10.4.6 Reason 8.3
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy
Moderator
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Comfy chair, UK

Re: T-RackS 5 Issues

Postby frnkhrly » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:47 pm

Can someone direct me to a post that discusses any problems with the equal plugin. If I open it in Fruity Loops or Harrison Mixbus it crashes them both.
frnkhrly
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:34 am

Re: T-RackS 5 Issues

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:51 pm

frnkhrly wrote:Can someone direct me to a post that discusses any problems with the equal plugin. If I open it in Fruity Loops or Harrison Mixbus it crashes them both.

I'm not aware of specific issues with EQual in those DAWs. It would be best to seek official IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct official assistance with the issue you are having.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 13740
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

PreviousNext

Return to T-RackS Mixing & Mastering