T-RackS 5 Issues

T-RackS - High End Mastering & Mixing suite and single effects

Re: TRacks 5 Issues

Postby socalsurfer99 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:50 am

Stand-alone version on my laptop doesn't work well. I have to click on the T-Racks 5 icon multiple times. Sometimes it works.

But for the most part the error says:

T-RackS 5 has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
socalsurfer99

Postby rpirvined » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:05 pm

socalsurfer99 wrote:Stand-alone version on my laptop doesn't work well. I have to click on the T-Racks 5 icon multiple times. Sometimes it works.

But for the most part the error says:

T-RackS 5 has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Socalsurfer99 try the workaround below, it should help..

- Go to your program files directory for T-RackS 5 and locate the T-RackS 5.exe file.
- Right-click on T-RackS 5.exe and select properties
- Select the compatibility tab and under settings, click "Run this program as administrator"
- Check the "Override high DPI scaling behavior"
- In the drop down menu, change "Application" to "System" or "System (Enhanced)"
- Click "Apply" and then "OK"
rpirvined

Postby socalsurfer99 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:43 pm

Works like a charm now! Thank You! :D
socalsurfer99

Postby DarkStar » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:29 pm

rpirvined wrote: I renamed the T-Racks 5 folder in Users/<Username>/AppData/Roaming/IK Multimedia. When i started T-Racks again it created a new T-Racks 5 Folder, the old one must have been corrupted.

If you're careful, those .properties files can be opened in Notepad. Can you see any obvious difference between the current files and the ones in the renamed folder? That might shed some light on the problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: T-RackS 5 Issues

Postby dricci » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:54 pm

Always used CS in daw as rack effect for Amplitube. Now tried Track 5 and have latency issue withe every preset. Not my computer I7 4.3ghz 32g ram liquid cooled,and solid state HD. shoud not have a latency issue at all? Please advise. Thanks

Daw is Cubase 8.5
dricci

Postby DarkStar » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:22 pm

EQual: clicking above the [R] button or the {Reset] button or on the meter scale numbers adds a new EQ band.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby atlcdr1 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:10 pm

XBones2012-

That did it! It's pretty obvious in retrospect, but I hope they make that a bit more clear in future releases. Thank you.
atlcdr1

Postby aacradia » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:11 pm

Thanks XBones2012

I too experienced the issue with Music Match. Really appreciate your post. Works fine now.
aacradia

Postby Oscat101 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:30 am

Well I have an issue when choosing ASIO in audio settings, TRacks crashes, it works with Windows Audio though. I have started a ticket.
A couple of minor issues though the second is extremely annoying.
1) the first time I click on any menu item after opening T Racks5 all text is greyed out, it comes back on the second try.
2) If I load an audio clip and try to loop the whole clip the cursor stops at end rather than looping, if I move the loop end into the clip then it works.
There seems to be no numbers relating to loop position and both ends of the waveform hide under the menus on the left and right side. This makes looping the whole waveform cleanly really difficult to impossible. Am I missing some setting or is this the way it is.
If I move the right hand edge of the loop all the way in waveform view then it does not loop, it just stops.
Windows 10 version 1709
Amplitube 3.5,SVX, Fender, Amplitube 2, Metal, JimiHendrix,TRacksCs Grand 4.1,SampleTank 3,Kontakt Player.
Win10 64 bit with Cubase 7.5x, 64 bit TCElectronicKonnekt 24D, MAudio Axiom 49 and a Alpha track.
i7 2600 3.8 Ghz, 16 GB Ram, 512 Gb SSD.
Oscat101

Postby jcarter200 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:32 pm

I have the same problem when choosing my ASIO driver in T RackS 5 standalone. Thought it was simply my device being quite old.
jcarter200

Postby Oscat101 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:42 pm

jcarter200 wrote:I have the same problem when choosing my ASIO driver in T RackS 5 standalone. Thought it was simply my device being quite old.

Tc Electronic Konnekt 24D here, old but with Updated drivers, I tried my Yamaha THR10 today with the same result. T Racks 5 has stopped working. Windows 10 1709 "Fall update".
Hope they can fix this, you should do a ticket.
Amplitube 3.5,SVX, Fender, Amplitube 2, Metal, JimiHendrix,TRacksCs Grand 4.1,SampleTank 3,Kontakt Player.
Win10 64 bit with Cubase 7.5x, 64 bit TCElectronicKonnekt 24D, MAudio Axiom 49 and a Alpha track.
i7 2600 3.8 Ghz, 16 GB Ram, 512 Gb SSD.
Oscat101

Postby darney » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:47 pm

Bought and installed T-Racks 5.

AAX plugin in Pro Tools is a PROCESSOR HOG!!!! Prior T-Racks used about 12% of processors (Mac Pro 2012 12-core, 32G Ram). T-Racks 5 uses 60%+ .
Really slows down everything, especially off=line bounces .
darney

Postby keybreak » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:36 pm

Renoise v3.1

TR5 Suite vst2 version - fatal plugin crash after doing nothing except changing presets and loading devices, easily reproducible.

This is literally first time IK Multimedia vst product crashed for me in many years in Renoise.

It looks like this crash is connected to how GUI gets progressivly updated from low res to high according to current window size when loading presets / devices (which is very ugly and annoying btw, of course totally understandable while resizing window, but not when just working with plugin and swtiching devices).

Coz normally it looks like this after loading preset / switch plugin:
1. Low res
2. After ~1 second it gets updated to high rez (which is kinda long time for 1 image considering Titan X which plays GTA V in 4k realtime)

But right before crash:
1. Low rez
2. ~1 second to switch for high rez
3. Low rez again
4. ~1 second to switch for high rez

So i assume it's connected.

Hopefully it will get fixed, coz with such crash it's pretty unusable.
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3500MHz
MB: GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-OC
RAM: 32Gb G.SKILL TridentX+ F3-2666C11Q-32GTXD, 2666mHz
GPU: EVGA TITAN X 12Gb
AUDIO: RME Fireface UCX
MOITORS: KRK RP8G2

DAW 1: Renoise 3.1
DAW 2: Reaper
keybreak

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:56 pm

keybreak wrote:Renoise v3.1

TR5 Suite vst2 version - fatal plugin crash after doing nothing except changing presets and loading devices, easily reproducible.

This is literally first time IK Multimedia vst product crashed for me in many years in Renoise.

It looks like this crash is connected to how GUI gets progressivly updated from low res to high according to current window size when loading presets / devices (which is very ugly and annoying btw, of course totally understandable while resizing window, but not when just working with plugin and swtiching devices).

Coz normally it looks like this after loading preset / switch plugin:
1. Low res
2. After ~1 second it gets updated to high rez (which is kinda long time for 1 image considering Titan X which plays GTA V in 4k realtime)

But right before crash:
1. Low rez
2. ~1 second to switch for high rez
3. Low rez again
4. ~1 second to switch for high rez

So i assume it's connected.

Hopefully it will get fixed, coz with such crash it's pretty unusable.

Have you also reported this to IK Support? They would do their best to recreate and then send the issue on to the developers if necessary. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby windowman » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:41 am

I just updated to 5.01 & am getting crashes as well with REAPER. The Gui is much better though!
I've never had any IK stuff crash this system, or any other for that matter.
Win 10 64 bit Pro- Intel Core i7 5820K @ 3.30GHz
32 GB RAM
windowman

PreviousNext

Return to T-RackS Mixing & Mastering