toolbar_feed

tr5 problems and questions

T-RackS Custom Shop, T-RackS 3 Classic, Deluxe, Grand - High End Mastering & Mixing suite and single effects

tr5 problems and questions

Postby d.r.a.g.o.o.n » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:25 pm

Hello!
Have purchased few processors and tried tracks previously and have few questions. I have the latest version of software.

1) I know classic EQ is free but it doesnt work for me like it should. MS LR switch does nothing. It is always only LR for me.
2) No metering plugin, I mean the little one is it okay? I have it in my CS list but dont have is as plugin.

Thank you for you help, if you will provide it :)

UPDATE:
Installed TR4 version, EQ works like should work and metering plugin included. But it is not solution :|
d.r.a.g.o.o.n

Re: tr5 problems and questions

Postby garfy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:14 pm

Hello d.r.a.g.o.o.n and welcome to the forum.

d.r.a.g.o.o.n wrote:1) I know classic EQ is free but it doesnt work for me like it should. MS LR switch does nothing. It is always only LR for me.

I cannot replicate your issue with TR5. The M/S matrix works as expected i.e. settings can be made independently for the middle and the sides of a stereo file. If you are still having problems I would suggest raising a ticket with official IK Support https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/

d.r.a.g.o.o.n wrote:H
2) No metering plugin, I mean the little one is it okay? I have it in my CS list but dont have is as plugin.

I don't think that the metering module is available as part of the CS version, only within the Standard, Deluxe and MAX versions. Again, support will be able to give you some help with this issue.
System Specs: Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & MBP 2.0 i7, 16GB RAM, macOS10.12.6.
Logic 10.4.2 Reason 8.3
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: tr5 problems and questions

Postby d.r.a.g.o.o.n » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:22 pm

Thank you! I've send message to support :)
Here is the video if you are interested in )
https://youtu.be/nhnB30JF-ko

garfy wrote:Hello d.r.a.g.o.o.n and welcome to the forum.

d.r.a.g.o.o.n wrote:1) I know classic EQ is free but it doesnt work for me like it should. MS LR switch does nothing. It is always only LR for me.

I cannot replicate your issue with TR5. The M/S matrix works as expected i.e. settings can be made independently for the middle and the sides of a stereo file. If you are still having problems I would suggest raising a ticket with official IK Support https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/

d.r.a.g.o.o.n wrote:H

I don't think that the metering module is available as part of the CS version, only within the Standard, Deluxe and MAX versions. Again, support will be able to give you some help with this issue.
d.r.a.g.o.o.n

Return to T-RackS Mixing & Mastering