Pricing on multi purchase (answered)

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Pricing on multi purchase (answered)

Postby tridyed » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:32 am

I am looking at some of the T-racks plugins. The packs don't have all the ones I want or they are over kill for the ones I am after. Is there any sort of quantity purchase discount. New to this forum and purchasing T-racks software.

thanks for any info! :D
Last edited by tridyed on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tridyed

Re: Pricing on multi purchase

Postby DarkStar » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:47 am

Hello tridyed and welcome to the forum.

The bundles are much cheaper than buying the individual gear models, even if you don't think that you will use them all. There is no quantity discount as such. One option could be to purchase a pack of Gear Credits and use those.

Exactly which T-RackS plug-ins do you want?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby tridyed » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:21 pm

I had purchased a pretty good amount of Waves SSL and other plugins a while back. I didn't know you all had anything but Irig at the time.

So I have a bunch of plugins already. I was looking at getting the Saturator X, One, & The Clipper. I have all the SSL stuff and the fairchild Stereo/mono compressor, which I saw you have your versions as well.

I wish I knew before I purchased the waves stuff because I would have bought a package through here. I think over all it would have been cheaper and probably would have had even more to work with.

I think my list hits around $210, I saw a bundle for I think $299 but I don't think it has all three of them in there.

I read on your forums you do sales every now and then but I though I would ask the question.

:)
tridyed

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:00 pm

If you have any product 99.99+ or more in your account you can get T-RackS 5 MAX which includes those three and MUCH more for 199.99 in our Crossgrade Crunch promotion.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tridyed » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:57 pm

Ok, that would put it in a ball park price I can probably do.

Thank you for the info!

:mrgreen:
tridyed

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox