T-Racks 5.10 and Apple Silicon Update

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-Racks 5.10 and Apple Silicon Update

Postby hasselholz » Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:02 am

Hi folks,

I happily discovered that T-Tacks 5.10 is out, now finally offering native Apple Silicon support. Although this was way overdue, I'm happy to be able to use SOME of the the T-Racks plugins natively now in Studio One.

I discovered the native VST/VST3 versions of T-Racks plugins are now available (in my case) for TR5 White 2A, Linear Phase EQ, Brickwall Limiter, Classic EQ.

I discovered that native VST/VST4 versions are still MISSING for i.e. Black 76, EQP-1A, VC-670, Classic Clipper and some more (which are unfortunately those that I'm missing the most).

Is this an error on my Mac or are there still some of the T-Tacks Plugins not yet ported to Apple Silicon support yet? I have not found a hint in the release notes and the manual is still at version 5.9.0.

Any clarification about this?

Thanks
Regards
Udo
hasselholz

Re: T-Racks 5.10 and Apple Silicon Update

Postby MKK205 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:49 pm

Same issue on my mac…

Some plugins are 5.10.0, many others are still 5.9.0 :o
MKK205

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:26 pm

The whole suite has been updated as the code is updated as a whole and for all of them. If you have issues with any of the plugins in T-RackS please contact IK Support and they will happily look into it and assist you. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby hairy_ears » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:53 pm

I've experienced it myself - for some reason the installer doesn't overwrite some of the plugins. You need to remove all the T-Racks plugins and then re-run the installer.

In Finder go into Library > Audio > Plug-Ins and delete all the TR5 plugins from the VST and VST3 folders and then reinstall, you should then get all the plugins showing up. It worked for me.
hairy_ears

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:04 pm

hairy_ears wrote:I've experienced it myself - for some reason the installer doesn't overwrite some of the plugins. You need to remove all the T-Racks plugins and then re-run the installer.

In Finder go into Library > Audio > Plug-Ins and delete all the TR5 plugins from the VST and VST3 folders and then reinstall, you should then get all the plugins showing up. It worked for me.

This is not expected behavior, I would recommend reporting things like this to IK Support so they can have the team look into why this happened for you. Thanks.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby hairy_ears » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:18 pm

Already did!
hairy_ears

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:02 pm

:idea: Great! Thanks!

hairy_ears wrote:Already did!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MKK205 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:23 am

hairy_ears wrote:In Finder go into Library > Audio > Plug-Ins and delete all the TR5 plugins from the VST and VST3 folders and then reinstall, you should then get all the plugins showing up. It worked for me.

Thanks mate, that did the trick :D
MKK205

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox