This model has not been activated

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

This model has not been activated

Postby Mr Tweet » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:27 pm

I recently got T-racks along with my purchase of Amplitube 5. I have it installed and authorized. When I bring up the effects, it tells me this model has not been activated, with a button to go to the Custom Shop. These effects regularly emit a white noise hiss when used. Any ideas on why this is happening, and how to stop it? I mean, if I can't use it, what was that 3GB of stuff I installed? Thanks for any assistance.
Mr Tweet

Re: This model has not been activated

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:29 pm

AmpliTube 5 doesn't come with T-RackS 5 directly. Every IK user has T-RackS Custom Shop which is free and has a limited amount of gear. You can read more, including what is included, on the T-RackS Custom Shop page (and note that the rest of the full suite is installed so you can demo those units).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Mr Tweet » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:03 pm

Thanks for that info. Now I know.
Mr Tweet

Postby wmotto70 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:57 am

Im getting the same issue with Fame. I purchased and registered it for Reaper, but it still gives me the static/hiss. What am I missing to activate it?
wmotto70

Postby DarkStar » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:37 am

Try doing a "Restore my Purchases" in the Custom Shop.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby infodragon » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:56 am

The problem is if you got the T-RackS via Pro Tools you are tricked into thinking you get all these plugins when in reality you get one EQ. [removed, please read the rules]
infodragon

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:45 pm

infodragon wrote:The problem is if you got the T-RackS via Pro Tools you are tricked into thinking you get all these plugins when in reality you get one EQ. [removed, please read the rules]

That is incorrect. With Pro Tools subscriptions, you get T-RackS 5 SE with 10 processors (a €/$149.99 value). Sounds like you are having issues with this and are only using the CS version which is free for everybody. Please contact IK Support as was suggested to others above and they will be able to assist you and get you running with the 10 processors you should have access to.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox