sample tank free - sounds: download expired?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

sample tank free - sounds: download expired?

Postby dflt » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:12 pm

hi, i just downloaded, installed and registered sample tank free.
but besides some piano it hasn't any sounds, so i found at that i have to download the sounds separately... strange for a company that installs EVERY plugin with the tracks-custom-shop.
anyway, i tried to download the sounds, but it says "download expired". the only way it seems, is to buy a reactivation-code for 10€. i haven't downloaded (or registered) sample tank 3 before... so to me that's really a strange behaviour. i'm fine if sample tank free would only be available for a certain time, but what's the sense in offering the plugin, but not the sounds?
i don't want to pay for some kind of demo-version.

is this only a website-glitch or can i delete sample tank free?

regards, andreas.
dflt

Re: sample tank free - sounds: download expired?

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:37 pm

The sounds came out weekly during the initial release period for SampleTank 3 Free, that is why they are separated. Please contact support and they will assist you with the download. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Denviking7 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:50 pm

I have a question. I purchased an IRig HD and registered it on 20-10-2017, got a few softwares, amomg them SampleTank 3 SE. Tonight I saw that my Sounds Downloads expired! How do I solve it?
Denviking7

Postby DarkStar » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:37 am

Hello Denviking7 and welcome to the forum.

Background info: when a product the includes (or bundles in) a sounds library is Registered the library is available for download for 180 days and IK Multimedia recommend that the downloads are backed-up so that you do not need to download them again.

In your case you will need to purchase a "Sounds Download Reactivation Credit" which will give you a further 180 days. If you think that this policy is unfair then contact UK Multimedia Sales Support who will consider your individual case.
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-us/ContactIKForm2.php
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Denviking7 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:50 pm

Thanks for the reply DarkStar! I understood IK Multimedia policy but what it seems strange for me is that I've never downloaded it before! Yesterday I was thinking to download SampleTank 3 SE, when I checked to download Sounds I saw that there was nothing there. As you see I don't have SampleTank installed or registered on my PC. I already contacted IK Multimedia support, I hope they can help me!
Denviking7

Postby shrub1 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:09 pm

Moved to a new topic
Last edited by shrub1 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shrub1

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:57 pm

shrub1 wrote:I am learning the piano and have bought the Irig as a portable for when I am away - just for playback of my practising - I don't need any fancy features with the software.

I have been unable to get any sound out of Sampletank3 on my Win7 laptop nor my Win10 desktop. Do I need to install sounds? If so, where are they???

(I have installed Mixmax8 on the laptop and I get the sound through that prog, but I am reluctant to pay for the programme just for playback.)

NB - whilst I have a reasonable knowledge of computers, I am clueless about MIDI!

If there is no solution, does anyone know of a a basic MIDI programme which would meet my needs as a playback for the keyboard?

TIA

Please open a separate topic instead of adding to a topic that is about a different subject than the issue you are having. However, I also suggest opening a ticket with IK Support so they can take a look and troubleshoot as to why SampleTank isn't working for you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More