SampleTank 3 SE version released

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: SampleTank 3 SE version released

Postby jdinkes5 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:15 pm

:( :( :( :( :( :( I JUST BOUGHT THE IRIGKEYS25 AND IT SAYS THAT SAMPLE TANK 3 SE THE GRID AND 5 INSTRUMENT COLLECTIONS IS INCLUDED BUT HOW DO YOU DOWNLOAD IT CAUSE I CANT GET IT SO IT MAKE ME THINK YALL JUST TAKING PEOPLE MONEY AND NOT GIVING THEM WHAT THEY PAY FOR
jdinkes5

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:40 pm

Once you register your iRig Keys serial (found on a card in the box with your iRig Keys unit), you will have access to download the SampleTank 3 SE in your IK User Area under "My Products"
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby acdc2000 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:44 pm

I own this version and the miroslav philharmonic old version which is in importet instruments. i also have some own create sounds and i edit sounds. when the first time i add a sample tank in a song or load a song i whish save a edit sound in play with save or save as menu, sample tank is for over 1 Minute block. this i report long time ago. now i use 3.7, problem is same, and i read in a earlier 3.6x version something with cache is fix stand in history. it do not help with the problem. seem good that i have the SE version with less sounds. in wait time i notice no harddisk activity. I have a 4*2.8 GHZ CPU

have no other this problem, or maybe most do not edit sound ?
acdc2000

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:08 pm

acdc2000 wrote:I own this version and the miroslav philharmonic old version which is in importet instruments. i also have some own create sounds and i edit sounds. when the first time i add a sample tank in a song or load a song i whish save a edit sound in play with save or save as menu, sample tank is for over 1 Minute block. this i report long time ago. now i use 3.7, problem is same, and i read in a earlier 3.6x version something with cache is fix stand in history. it do not help with the problem. seem good that i have the SE version with less sounds. in wait time i notice no harddisk activity. I have a 4*2.8 GHZ CPU

have no other this problem, or maybe most do not edit sound ?

Sounds are loaded into RAM but that time seems excessively long. If you reported this to IK Support in the past, you can always reply to your ticket and let them know the suggestions received did not resolve the issue.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby acdc2000 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:30 pm

I mean when press the save button, there come no sample load requester and sample tank is block 1 min . the sound load is fast. the sound i edit have not lots samples. only few MB. no sound for sample tank load longer than 12 sec.
acdc2000

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:57 pm

acdc2000 wrote:I mean when press the save button, there come no sample load requester and sample tank is block 1 min . the sound load is fast. the sound i edit have not lots samples. only few MB. no sound for sample tank load longer than 12 sec.

I understand now. I recommend opening a ticket with IK Support and they can assist with this directly. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rasmustinning » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:07 pm

Hi
Here is a really stupid question. I bought the iRig 25 keyboard. It entitled me to Sampletank 3 SE. I was hoping to get my iRig to sound like a piano, just to try out the whole concept. Under 'Instruments' there is an entry called 'Sampletank 3 SE', but no actual instruments. Importing instruments seems to be disabled. Is there anything to I can do?
rasmustinning

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:04 pm

rasmustinning wrote:Hi
Here is a really stupid question. I bought the iRig 25 keyboard. It entitled me to Sampletank 3 SE. I was hoping to get my iRig to sound like a piano, just to try out the whole concept. Under 'Instruments' there is an entry called 'Sampletank 3 SE', but no actual instruments. Importing instruments seems to be disabled. Is there anything to I can do?

It sounds like you may not have downloaded and installed the sound library installers that can be found in your IK User Area.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rasmustinning » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:06 pm

I installed the SampleTank 3 SE Sound Library Update 3.5 afterwards but when I look at the Sampletank 3 folder structure, it is totally empty. I wonder where all the updates have gone. I have also gone through the authorisation process.
rasmustinning

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:17 pm

rasmustinning wrote:I installed the SampleTank 3 SE Sound Library Update 3.5 afterwards but when I look at the Sampletank 3 folder structure, it is totally empty. I wonder where all the updates have gone. I have also gone through the authorisation process.

That is only an update to the sound library. There are multiple sound library downloads that you need to download and install from your IK User Area.

They will be under My Products --> SampleTank 3 SE --> Sounds Downloads as a dropdown with multiple files you need to download and install.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rasmustinning » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:33 am

Thank you, I thought I'd done that, but apparently not. I works now.
rasmustinning

Postby pmurri » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:45 am

Hello. I am a new user of Sample Tank SE (and iRig Keys 37) and I'm trying to set things up so that I can play live both instruments/multi and patterns. My use of patterns would be to emulate a drum machine with fills and variations that can be activated easily. I still wonder if this application can handle that. I would appreciate any comment on this or links to tutorials that can speed up my learning curve...
Thanks!
Paolo
-----------------------
iRig Keys I/O 49
iRig Keys 37
Casio Privia PX5 s
Mac Book Pro
iPad mini 3
pmurri

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:50 pm

Without any clues, we would only be guessing.

Please report details of the problems to Technical Support for some one to one help.
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby ajwinship » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:01 pm

I like the current version of ST3 and works well, but I do have a big problem with the really small window on my 4K laptop screen.
Is there any way to scale the app without messing with my screen resolution
aj
ajwinship

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More