SampleTank 3 SE version released

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:23 pm

Introducing the affordable and fully functional special edition of the next generation sound workstation

Announcing the release of SampleTank 3 SE, an introductory special edition of IK's flagship sound and groove workstation for Mac/PC. Available as a standalone program or as bundled software with iRig KEYS, iRig KEYS with Lightning, iRig KEYS PRO, iRig MIDI 2, iRig Pads and iRig PRO, it gives users the freedom to experiment with a completely functional 6.5 GB library of 400 high-quality instruments, over 250 loops and 150 MIDI patterns that illustrate the broad sonic versatility of SampleTank 3. Featuring 64-bit compatibility, a completely redesigned user interface, 55 high-quality effects, new loop and groove management and a retooled sample engine, SampleTank 3 SE is an affordable gateway to a whole new world of sounds.

Industry standard sound
The reason SampleTank has remained an industry standard after all these years is due to the superior quality and sheer amount of sounds it offers. With SampleTank 3 SE, users get a taste of the 4,000 instruments available in the full version via a fully functional selection of 400 carefully selected, meticulously sampled instruments from 20 categories that stretch across every genre, style and type imaginable. And just like in the full version, users will be able to take advantage of SampleTank 3's multiple articulations and new "round-robin" feature to inject a lifelike expressiveness to their playing with many of the available sounds. All this means that SampleTank 3 SE's pianos, drums, basses, guitars, synthesizers, brass, strings, vocals and other more exotic sounds shine brightly and stand out in any mix with little-to-no adjustment required.

Next generation rhythm
As in the full version, users get full access to SampleTank 3's new built-in MIDI engine. It's a powerful tool that makes it easy to build killer rhythm tracks thanks to SampleTank 3 SE's library of over 250 loops and 150 MIDI patterns recorded by some of the finest drummers and percussionists in the world. No matter whether a song calls for world percussion or a more standard drum kit, SampleTank 3 SE's MIDI engine produces professional sounding results every time.

Powerful processing
Though SampleTank 3 SE is limited to its 6.5 GB sound library, it offers unrestricted access to every other function contained within the full version of SampleTank 3: There are 55 high-quality effects sourced from IK's pro-quality studio software T-RackS and AmpliTube, a new multitrack console-style DAW mixer, a full-featured synthesizer section, 3 advanced sampling engines and a comprehensive selection of 10 filters. When combined, these features provide for unlimited sound sculpting potential and a musical experience that's only rivaled by SampleTank 3 itself.

Pricing and availability
SampleTank 3 SE is available now from the IK online store for $99.99/€79.99* or as a
complementary bundled software download for users of iRig KEYS, iRig KEYS with Lightning, iRig KEYS PRO, iRig MIDI 2, iRig Pads and iRig PRO. In addition SampleTank 3 SE users will be able to purchase the full version of SampleTank 3 for an affordable upgrade price of $199.99/€159.99
(The full price is $349.99/€279.99).
*All prices excluding taxes

To learn more about SampleTank 3 SE click here

To buy SampleTank 3 SE click here

To upgrade to the full version of SampleTank 3 click here
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: SampleTank 3 SE version released

Postby christopher.moyse » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:21 pm

Can SE import SampleMoog and SampleTron?
christopher.moyse

Postby DarkStar » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:02 pm

From the bottom of the page:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/sampletank3se/

Supports user sample import as well as the use of legacy Powered-by-SampleTank libraries
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby christopher.moyse » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:22 am

Thanks, Darkstar, but I am not sure whether SampleMoog and SampleTron are defined as Powered by SampleTank (although obviously they are powered by SampleTank ;) ) Somewhere else in the literature, IKM seems to draw a distinction, as I recall.
christopher.moyse

Postby DarkStar » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:45 am

In that case, your best bet is to raise an IK Multimedia enquiry:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-us/ContactIKForm.php

Please post the reply back here, to help out others with the same question.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby christopher.moyse » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:22 am

Good idea! I've done so, and I'll report back soon as.
christopher.moyse

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:05 pm

They are Powered By SampleTank and are importable in SampleTank 3 SE.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby erit_539 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:20 am

Nice! thank you! and.... Can you please tell me the differences between ST3 and ST3 SE? I just don't get it. Thank you, again. (:
erit_539

Postby christopher.moyse » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:36 am

"With SampleTank 3 SE, users get a taste of the 4,000 instruments available in the full version via a fully functional selection of 400 carefully selected, meticulously sampled instruments" it says above. The alternative product name, SampleTank 3 minus 3,600, was discarded after early marketing studies.
christopher.moyse

Postby arkadej.s » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:07 pm

Good, Thank you.
arkadej.s

Postby DarkStar » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:04 pm

I've just seen this:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=8948

On Mac/PC the included SampleTank 3 SE, available as a standalone and a plug-in virtual instrument for every major DAW, includes over 6.5 GB of sample contents, 400 instruments and 150 MIDI patterns, for a complete music production workstation, out of the box...

Gulp :)
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby borisvillanueva » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:57 am

I just want to thank you IK Multimedia, you guys are so awesome to let us have Sample Tank 3 SE for free to the owners of IRig Keys and to be able to export our legacy sounds , i love you guys !!! :P
borisvillanueva

Postby tonyscol » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:43 am

I just bought the Sampletank 3 SE and followed the authorization manager properly but when I hit DOWNLOAD, the browser opens and I get a 404 not found message. I can't download this product that I just PURCHASED!!! Not happy! Why is the download not available?? My serial numbers went through, my MONEY WENT THROUGH!! Can somebody tell me what is happening?? :( :shock: :evil: :twisted:
tonyscol

Postby borisvillanueva » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:27 am

Hey Tony if you are logged into the site you can go to the support tab>user area>my products
there should be a link there to download the software.
borisvillanueva

Postby tonyscol » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:44 am

found it... downloaded... working... sorry for getting agitated :D
tonyscol

Next

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More