sample tank problem no sound

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

sample tank problem no sound

Postby samo.mankit » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:35 am

I have install the sample tank 2L in my IMac and connected to Irig Keys, but pressing the key broad, cannot produce any sound?
thank you for your kindly help
samo.mankit

Re: sample tank problem no sound

Postby Obitheincredible » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:44 pm

Make sure to install the sound libraries included as well as there are different installers for the plug in and the sound libraries. You can also contact support for 1 on 1 help with your set up.
Obitheincredible
1K Club

Postby me_bolar » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:42 pm

My iRig has the same problem! Yes, library is installed, i.e. pasted in the library-folder but still no sound when pressing any key on keyboard. When pressing any key on screen-keyboard it works fine. In Garageband it works fine, out of the box when playing on iRig. I have tried different settings in Sampletank without finding success.
me_bolar

Postby Obitheincredible » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:05 pm

me_bolar wrote:My iRig has the same problem! Yes, library is installed, i.e. pasted in the library-folder but still no sound when pressing any key on keyboard. When pressing any key on screen-keyboard it works fine. In Garageband it works fine, out of the box when playing on iRig. I have tried different settings in Sampletank without finding success.

Please contact support for 1 on 1 help with your set up.
Obitheincredible
1K Club

Postby me_bolar » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:59 am

obitheincredible wrote:
me_bolar wrote:My iRig has the same problem! Yes, library is installed, i.e. pasted in the library-folder but still no sound when pressing any key on keyboard. When pressing any key on screen-keyboard it works fine. In Garageband it works fine, out of the box when playing on iRig. I have tried different settings in Sampletank without finding success.

Please contact support for 1 on 1 help with your set up.

I have already done that :) Still waiting for a reply.
me_bolar

Postby fadihn » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:54 pm

I also have the same problem , on screen it works but on iRig when I press , no sound. Also it works with on Garageband
fadihn

Postby me_bolar » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:14 pm

Hi
Most likely it's wrong MIDI-channel - that was the solution for me. If you don1t know how to change channel you better contact support. I'm sure they can help you out. My Sample tank isn't working because it is not supported by Mavericks anymore:(
me_bolar

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:44 pm

me_bolar wrote:Hi
Most likely it's wrong MIDI-channel - that was the solution for me. If you don1t know how to change channel you better contact support. I'm sure they can help you out. My Sample tank isn't working because it is not supported by Mavericks anymore:(

SampleTank (2.5 and 3) work on Mavericks here. Support is the best resource for troubleshooting direct issues like OP is having and it seems that was started. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jonnynasz » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:40 pm

Please help, I got my irig keys today and i have installed everything required, am using it on PC with adobe audition and i've spent 4 hours trying to get sound from the keyboard through the pc speaker but no luck, i also tried on sample tank and nothing. Any help will do thanks
jonnynasz

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:33 pm

jonnynasz wrote:Please help, I got my irig keys today and i have installed everything required, am using it on PC with adobe audition and i've spent 4 hours trying to get sound from the keyboard through the pc speaker but no luck, i also tried on sample tank and nothing. Any help will do thanks

If you have followed any suggestions above without success, please contact support and they will look at your issue directly and happily help sort it out: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby wicked1263 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:16 pm

jonnynasz wrote:Please help, I got my irig keys today and i have installed everything required, am using it on PC with adobe audition and i've spent 4 hours trying to get sound from the keyboard through the pc speaker but no luck, i also tried on sample tank and nothing. Any help will do thanks

I have the same setup.. what I did was hook my irig up to my iPhone then run it through my amplitube irig for guitars and it works great.. I get all the sounds from the sample tank app on my iPhone and I record it with adobe auditon.. hope this helps
Its a Frankenstein setup but it works for me lol
wicked1263

Postby kracpa2000 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:48 pm

I had the same problem with "no sound". I switched the "Program Change Channel" to "Off", under "Settings", and that solved the problem.
kracpa2000

Postby jm11 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:51 am

I'm a complete newbie to midi-controllers and had no idea what I was getting myself into. I had the same problem and I watched the tutorials at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXSeNk_x-iw.

For me there were a few things I had to do:
(1) I had not yet installed all of the sounds. So I did that.
(2) I had not yet selected an instrument, so I did that.
(3) I had not yet selected the "correct" driver and output device (in settings), so I did that.

Then I successfully got sound to play on my computer when I pressed the keys on the keyboard.

I also purchased the iPhone SampleTank3 app and it worked without any setup, so I knew the iRig Keys 37 keyboard/midi-controller was working; and then performed the steps above.
jm11

Postby sofianikos » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:09 pm

Please I have the same promblem "instrument part 1 no find" how can get the help 1to 1
sofianikos

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More