registry error

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: registry error

Postby pinball2k » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:22 pm

This is a great post and I wish I saw it earlier.
pinball2k

Postby sardonicus87 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:41 pm

I updated to Reaper 5.x the other day and started having this issue and the fix here worked, but I wanted to add some information on this.

I have Windows 8.1 Home Edition, with UAC disabled. I also have Classic Shell added.

Before I updated Reaper to 5.x, I never had this issue.

Running Reaper as an administrator by right clicking and selecting "Run as Admin", it would load.

However, I have Reaper pinned in my start list and I like to hover over it so a side panel comes out with recent projects and selecting a project that had an instance of Amplitube would cause it to not work (because it doesn't run as administrator).

A fix so that you're no longer having to right click and run as admin every time is this:
• Go to the location where it is installed (example C:/Programs (x86)/Reaper/)
• Highlight the Reaper.exe, right click and select "Properties"
• Select the "Compatibility" Tab and at the bottom, select "change settings for all users"
• In the box that pops up, check off "Run this program as an administrator"

Now you should never have to right-click and run as admin or update any of your Reaper shortcuts and it should work perfectly.
sardonicus87

Postby anilnc » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:57 pm

I set everything run as administrator but sampletron still give this error while loading vst, standalone works fine after setting run as administrator. Please help, in middle of a project.
ST4, Syn2, Syn1, iLoud Micro
Windows 10x64, i7 7700k 4.2ghz, 32GB RAM, 3 internal HDD, Audio and Samples, Macbook Pro 2017 i7, 16GB. macOS Monterey
Cubase 12, RME UCX, MSI 1050gtx GamingX 2G, Nektar P4, PadKontrol
anilnc

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:10 pm

anilnc wrote:I set everything run as administrator but sampletron still give this error while loading vst, standalone works fine after setting run as administrator. Please help, in middle of a project.

Please also make sure you consult IK Support who can assist you directly at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ if you have not done so already.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More