Hammond B-3x keeps crashing

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Hammond B-3x keeps crashing

Postby Rtrappjr68 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:02 am

This problem just started recently , I searched the forum but didn't see any info. Soon as it loads it crashes within 30 secs or so and was working fine before. Tried reinstalling it but same result , anyone have any idea or had this issue? this is the standalone version when I run it as a plugin it works which is odd also
Rtrappjr68

Re: Hammond B-3x keeps crashing

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:18 pm

Hi, sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I'm not sure what would cause this and since this is not a direct tech support forum I'd suggest that while you wait for other users to chime in with suggestions that you also log your issue with IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw if you have not done so already.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Rtrappjr68 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:42 am

Ok Thanks I will try that also!
Rtrappjr68

Postby Diallady2024 » Fri May 03, 2024 4:22 pm

Found myself here on the forum for first time. Am interested in the B3-X VST to run with either Ableton 12 or Studio One. Does anyone know of any problems to be encountered with either DAW? Thanks much.
Diallady2024

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More