I am having this really weird issue with my Philharmonik 2 p

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

I am having this really weird issue with my Philharmonik 2 p

Postby hheth1543 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:33 am

Hey guys, so I am a Mac OS user, and I just recently downloaded Philharmonik 2, and I am having a really weird issue. So when I first downloaded this VST, It came with no instruments, which I thought was weird, but then after a bit of research I realized that have you have to download all of your VST sounds from the IK multimedia website, in the case of Philharmonik 2 for Mac OS there are 3 different sound contents that you have to download from the website, and the weirdest thing keeps happening. Whenever I try to install the content a message on my computer pops up and it says "this content has unexpectedly quit, try again." So basically, I can't download any sounds for my Philharmonik 2 VST plugin because of this, has anyone had this issue and if so how can it be resolved. I have heard that installing a previous version of Philharmonik 2, (I currently have the 2.0.6 version, the previous would be 2.0.5) can help resolve this issue, but unfortunately due to my situation, I can't install any previous versions of the Philharmonik 2 VST because of apple's new software updates. I would be extremely grateful if anybody could help me on this considering I just spent $100 on this VST.
hheth1543

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More