Error 202

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Error 202

Postby thebeeze111 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:28 am

Well I got ST4 MAXX back when it came out. Had issues installing it the old fashioned way because the directory management was not so great but eventually got it running.

Low and behold years later, I decide I'm going to reformat my PC. Still have all my ST Files on my drive so I install ST4 and get to work. Bug after Bug the app keeps crashing my DAW and everything is broken and files are missing.

I see IK now has a product manager that will do the install for me (sounds great, FINALLY!). SO I download that. I let it run overnight to download ST4Max and all my other content.

It crashed 3 nights in a row. I keep getting an Error 202. When I try to look this up, I cant find it anywhere. I'm asking here if anyone has info on this error so I don't have to play back and forth with a support ticket for a week and get nowhere. Please share if you do.

[mod redacted - unnecessary, and please review the posting rules]
thebeeze111

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More