Philharmonik 2 broken

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Philharmonik 2 broken

Postby AnunnakiDeathKult » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:48 pm

MacBook Pro M1 Sonoma 14.3

I am having issues all over the place trying to get IK Multimedia's Miroslav Philharmonik 2 to work.

The Philharmonik 2 app is installed, but no Philharmonik 2 sounds will load in the app. I was however able to get Orchestral Percussion sounds to load. But I get an error popup saying "Failed to load instrument:" and the file path to the instrument, which definitely exists at that file path, any time I try to load any Philharmonik 2 sound.

The Philharmonik 2 app is installed on my machine and the sound libraries are installed on an external Kingston 4TB drive.

Additionally, trying to reinstall the sound libraries either through IK Multimedia's product manager (the install button literally doesn't do anything for these sound libraries, but works for other IK Multimedia products) or manually by downloading all the sound library dmg files from the IK Multimedia site, doesn't seem to fix the issue. Reinstalling the Philharmonik 2 app itself didn't resolve it either.

Has anyone else faced this issue? It appears the plugin is completely broken.

I also can't revert back to an earlier version of the app, as has been suggested online, because this is the only version supported on the M1 chip as far as I understand.

Thanks in advance for any help!!
AnunnakiDeathKult

Re: Philharmonik 2 broken

Postby mikeguitar » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:15 pm

I encountered an issue with the latest version on Windows (which is several years old already) but I did a search online and found that for windows it is best to install version 2.0.5 first. I did this and it solved my issue.
mikeguitar

Postby Saftpackerl » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:04 pm

I have the same issue on a Win10 System.
Whats going on there?
Saftpackerl

Postby Saftpackerl » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:07 pm

mikeguitar wrote:I encountered an issue with the latest version on Windows (which is several years old already) but I did a search online and found that for windows it is best to install version 2.0.5 first. I did this and it solved my issue.

How can I download that version?
The product manager wont let me chose a version to install...
Saftpackerl

Postby DarkStar » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:05 am

Go to your "My products" section of your User Account on the IK Multimedia web site, then for Philharmonik, select Past Releases. You can download it from there.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More