Pianoverse AAX Plugin not working, Standalone os fine

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Pianoverse AAX Plugin not working, Standalone os fine

Postby joergalfter » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:48 pm

Hi,
After an utter Installation NIGHTMARE (still haven't heard back from IK support....after 3 days, but fixed it myself in the meantime), I got that thing running.
Standalone it's working fine, (with Sound Content on External SSD)
But Pro Tools AAX Plugin (PT 2018.12 on MacPro 5,1 - OS 10.13.6) is not able to load the piano inside Pianoverse.
The loading bar freezes at the end of loading process and Pro Tools doesn't respond anymore.
Any Ideas?
joergalfter

Re: Pianoverse AAX Plugin not working, Standalone os fine

Postby tootsnoddy » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:03 am

I am having the same problem. When using in Protools as an instrument plugin my cpu usage jumps to 100% and protools won't play. Neither will playing the notes on the "keyboard," in the picture of the piano, with the mouse. Please somebody respond to this issue.
Charles S.
tootsnoddy

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:21 pm

Please open a support ticket as well. If the suggestions they make do not work or you need a status on any open tickets, please reply to the ticket and they will continue to assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby joergalfter » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:35 am

Yes Charles. I had a several email Exchanges with a support ticket. They were not able to fix it, sent me several versions of the Installer (1.01, 1.02 and the actual 1.03 that I installed).
None of therm fixed it. Also switching the content drom external SSD to internal drive doesn't do it. In the meantime I changed my entire system, running OS Monterey 12.7.2 now with the second to last ProTools 2023.9... it was a complete new Installation of OS and all Software due to Computer upgrade. Same Problem.
I spent 75$ on a Piano that I can not run as AAX. It works fine as AU in Apple Logix X 10.9... I tried that. But Logic is not my main DAW.
So I ended up using VEP7 again an run the Pianos from there.... what is annoying, to say the least.
The Support person said at one point that there will be an update soon... and never got back to me after that.
I like IK instruments and PlugIns, but Installation and Customer Support are not Pro Level,...
At least I know now that the AAX problem is in fact not only me. Good Luck!
joergalfter

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:29 pm

Please respond to your ticket if suggestions didn't work and/or you need an update on your issue. They will respond. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tootsnoddy » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:21 pm

I will submit a support ticket. I have to get the serial number together with all the other information the ticket requires shortly.
tootsnoddy

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More