"More options" buttons broken in Product Manager

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

"More options" buttons broken in Product Manager

Postby pacificfleets » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:38 pm

Trying to install my new purchase of Syntronik MAX 2 and the recent Product Manager update (1.10) seems to have broken the "more options" button for installing Sounds. Clicking the button will create a popup on the first few entries in the list but these also are glitched, and remain in place while scrolling the list. Past the first page, even the popups stop appearing.

Also not working is the "Install all sounds" button.

Current Windows 11 Home with current nVidia drivers. My download location is on my C: drive and my installations are on an external SSD.

"More options" buttons and installations worked with 1.01, I got through about half the installations prior to the mandatory update, but there doesn't seem to be an option to continue using the prior version of Product Manager.

Are there download links somewhere in the meantime?
pacificfleets

Re: "More options" buttons broken in Product Manager

Postby outloaf » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:44 am

I'm also having this issue.
outloaf

Re: "More options" buttons broken in Product Manager

Postby pacificfleets » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:07 pm

For anyone else having this issue, support showed me a workaround: Search the sound you want to install via the search bar in Product Manager, and the buttons in the popup window that appears do work as intended.
pacificfleets

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More