Just bought Sampletank 4 max on special - not in library?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Just bought Sampletank 4 max on special - not in library?

Postby jodenmi » Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:52 am

So I bought this a day or so back and Product Manager does not list it. When I go to my account at IK, it is there, but I cannot d/l or install it?

The webpage did not say if it was an upgrade to Sampltank 4 MAX or a straight out purchase. I did look but could see nothing so went ahead.

For those interested link is https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/s ... k-4-max-v2 and it is still being advertised.

I currently have Sampletank 4, so I thought it may have been a promo for MAX, with all the specials going on.

When I try to get a serial number to advise Support, I get a box which states:
"PRODUCTS CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED UNTIL AFTER 90 DAYS OF OWNERSHIP" WTF??!!

Exactly the same thing happened with the American Acoustic - no download available in Product Manager, and cannot access it at all. Even though (as is ST MAX) both appear in my products list!

Trouble is, if I actually cannot install it do I get a refund?
jodenmi

Re: Just bought Sampletank 4 max on special - not in library

Postby jodenmi » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:19 pm

No-one?

I cannot send this to support as I cannot post a serial number I don't think, so some help here would be appreciated.
jodenmi

Postby Warren P » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:10 am

This is a community forum. I don't understand your question.

Are you thinking there will be ONE button you press to install an upgrade from SampleTank4 to SampleTank 4 Max?

There isn't. SampleTank MAX is a bundle, much like other bundles from other vendors.

You install EVERYTHING that you see in the downloader, and all the sounds on the sounds page and then you'll have Sample Tank 4 max installed.

There are what, somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 items in the products tab, and about 30 in the sounds tab, that comprises the full product bundle.

If however you are saying that you are unable to install individual products then I think you should do a support request and enter a serial number of all 0s and explain the issue.

I currently have a support request I put in over 10 days ago and haven't heard from them yet, so perhaps it takes 12-14 days to hear from support.
Warren P

Postby jodenmi » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:36 am

That's the point, I cannot download anything!! wow, 10 days, that is some time!!
jodenmi

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More