Pianoverse cannot be installed

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Pianoverse cannot be installed

Postby Stefan7kk » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:19 pm

I just paid for the monthly subscription, received the activation code. The problem is the application is defect, it cannot download any instrument/libary/sound

on the website I cannot find the pianoverse under my products page.
Stefan7kk

Re: Pianoverse cannot be installed

Postby Revolution9 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:44 pm

I'm having the same problem. Three attempts at getting tech service through their website contact page - no response. The sounds appear on the standalone, but when I click on a sound, I get a 'cannot locate tank path'. All my other standalones work great Not Pianoverse. Useless.
Revolution9

Postby marv.marshall » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:18 pm

I have the same problem trying to get a good install of Pianoverse, purchased the yearly all access version, still trying to get help from IK Multimedia. I have a ton of other IK products and all install and work perfectly. This probably only works if you have no other IK products installed.
marv.marshall

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:45 pm

You would need to use IK Product Manager to download your Pianoverse pianos. If you are still having trouble, IK Support is available via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support (you would search the FAQ there and if you don't find a solution there will be a button/link to open a support ticket). Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Revolution9 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:25 pm

I am still having major problems with some of the instruments. The Upright along with the New York Grand along with a couple of others report an issue, while one of the Grands plays perfectly. I'm a solid customer who has reached out for help and has gotten very rudimentary responses. The problem has not been fixed, yet I am being charged a monthly subscription fee for a product that does not work correctly.

All my other standalones work great - HammondB3, SampleTank, SampleTron, etc., etc.

Pianoverse is a problem. I need a tech to reach out to me and go over my installation.
Revolution9

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:08 pm

Revolution9 wrote:I am still having major problems with some of the instruments. The Upright along with the New York Grand along with a couple of others report an issue, while one of the Grands plays perfectly. I'm a solid customer who has reached out for help and has gotten very rudimentary responses. The problem has not been fixed, yet I am being charged a monthly subscription fee for a product that does not work correctly.

All my other standalones work great - HammondB3, SampleTank, SampleTron, etc., etc.

Pianoverse is a problem. I need a tech to reach out to me and go over my installation.

Sorry to hear that. Please reply to the tech that the suggestions are not helping and that you need further assistance and they will continue to assist you and resolve your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby marv.marshall » Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:54 pm

I found that after downloading the large sound files which takes a while, you still need to go to the downloaded files and install all 14 sections of each instrument to get them to work. This should be explained in the installation instruction since the initial downloads do not automatically take care of that. After doing so all works fine and now I can get to using and enjoying Pianoverse.
marv.marshall

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More