SampleTron,Syntronik-2 some Questions

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTron,Syntronik-2 some Questions

Postby mozizo » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:29 am

Hi
Congrats and thanks for the freely no limit re-download sound libraries ,Finally !
i have the total studio 3.5 Max for many years, and i want to use some stuff i never installed !
so i have some Questions

1:are SampleTron and Syntronik 1& 2 are standalone VSTI plugins or they only must be loaded to ST4 as libraries ?

2:for syntronik 1 and 2 there are 2 main dedicated libraries to download in ik-multinedia product Manger (42gb and 82gb)
and then i see there also individual many syntronik libraries. if install the big main syntronik files, do they include all the syntronik libraries or should i download and install all individual libraries as well ?
thanks !
mozizo

Re: SampleTron,Syntronik-2 some Questions

Postby DarkStar » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:06 pm

A1: You can use them as individual plug-ins.
A2: The big downloads include all he individual ones.

I cannot remember if the 82GB includes all the Syn1 instruments. Try the 82GB first and see if anything is missing. I prefer to download / install them individually as I have more control, and if any problems occur I find it easier to recover.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: SampleTron,Syntronik-2 some Questions

Postby mozizo » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:12 pm

Thanks for the clarification , ill try the 82Gig first
mozizo

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More