Upgrade to Modo Bass 2 - Not possible?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Upgrade to Modo Bass 2 - Not possible?

Postby enCiphered » Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:56 am

Modo Bass 2 is on sale right now for $89 at bestservice or $79 at audiodeluxe. I have bought Modo Bass 1 and there is no upgrade option to v2 in my account. I am only able to buy the full v2, which is on Black Friday sale right now, that would cost me €95.19 including VAT.
There is a strange crossgrade/upgrade site in the menu bar which shows only a:

ok You’re eligible for an upgrade!

no link to any upgrade for my products, absolutely nothing.

So, is there a way for me to make use of the Black Friday deal for Modo 2, but further discounted as I already own v.1?
enCiphered

Re: Upgrade to Modo Bass 2 - Not possible?

Postby DarkStar » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:44 pm

When you are logged into the IKM web site, the prices that are shown are those applicable to you, taking into account your eligibility for any upgrade.

Remember also, that you can use available Jampoints on IKM web site orders to reduce those prices by up to 30% (maybe not on all sale prices, though).
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby enCiphered » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:49 pm

That would mean that my upgrade price is exactly the same as the current BF price: 79, which doesn´t make any sense to me.
And yes, my jampoints are not valid for this product, thats the message in the checkout page
enCiphered

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:07 pm

enCiphered wrote:That would mean that my upgrade price is exactly the same as the current BF price: 79, which doesn´t make any sense to me.
And yes, my jampoints are not valid for this product, thats the message in the checkout page

Yes, this is a Black Friday promotion and the lowest price so you'd pay $/€79.99 for the upgrade vs MSRP of the upgrade which is normally $/€149.99.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More