Syntronik 2 Max V2 Preset count doesn't match website ad

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik 2 Max V2 Preset count doesn't match website ad

Postby fredshaw63@gmail.com » Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:52 pm

Successfully downloaded all of my purchased Syntronik 2 Max V2 sounds today. Upon re-scanning the instrument folders, I set up in Syntronik 2, I realized the preset count available for sounds are waaaaaaay lower than what's advertised on the IK website's Syntronik 2 product page, as listed under "Compare Versions." ...double checking to make sure there was no Syntronik 2 folder scan error, I went into the actual folders and counted out the presets. The website advertised preset number is falsely inflated, compared to what you actually have available upon selecting that instrument in Syntronik 2. I did notice that this was specfically the case for the sounds that were only available in Syntronik 2 Max v2, and not the standard Syntronik 2 version...Interesting observation.
fredshaw63@gmail.com

Re: Syntronik 2 Max V2 Preset count doesn't match website ad

Postby DarkStar » Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:31 pm

I think there were several posts on the forum about this, when Syntronik 2 was released.

As far as I can remember, the preset count includes the Wave Sets loadable in the Edit panel.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Syntronik 2 Max V2 Preset count doesn't match website ad

Postby fredshaw63@gmail.com » Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:30 pm

DarkStar wrote:I think there were several posts on the forum about this, when Syntronik 2 was released.

As far as I can remember, the preset count includes the Wave Sets loadable in the Edit panel.

Gotcha. that's exactly what it looks like. Pretty misleading, being wavesets aren't selectable in the preset list as the others, yet the website's version comparison list specifically says "Number of presets"...Thanks for clarifying!
fredshaw63@gmail.com

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More