Pianoverse Presets. Or lack thereof. RnB

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Pianoverse Presets. Or lack thereof. RnB

Postby Tyreebme » Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:39 am

I have a big disappointment complaint about the pianoverse. I would like to know who to contact?
Why are there no preset for RnB not even Soul? How could you leave an entire genre out of the experience? This is very disappointing. And I have not had may disappointing moments with IK products. But in my heart I cannot recommend this to anyone. And that saddens me. As if players like Alicia Keys or Brian McKnight do not exist. I have fully invested in IK Multimedia based on you guys promising me that you would involve more RnB. But I guess I was misled.
Tyreebme

Re: Pianoverse Presets. Or lack thereof. RnB

Postby IMAWriter » Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:28 pm

I own Pianoverse/Yamaha Grand. I believe there IS an R&B category. I'll double check. But basically ANY of the samples/presets in the Pop category would give you what you might need. I worked in Miami at Criteria Studios in the 70's. The tonality of the Steinway B they had is easily reproducible...Aretha 'Think", Respect, etc. I do believe the Steinway Grand would be the better choice. That piano "sings" a bit more. You'd also want a Rhodes sample of that era, and a Wurli as well. Good luck!
IMAWriter

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More