Sounds download problem

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Sounds download problem

Postby newcollab » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:40 am

Hi,
been trying to download 3.1 GB of sounds (Filharmonik sounds part2) several times, but my network connection keeps shutting down at downloaded amount around 1.7 and 3.0, can be resumed but not when it comes to the last step - scanning to finish the download - the download is again broken and can not be resumed. And I have to start all over again, but same result every time.

Have reinstalled network "stuff" on computer according to Microsoft tips (Windows10) but doesn't help. Have a security program aswell but that have never before caused this issue, also I checked the computer for power saving modes but can't find anything that would cause this.

Anyone who knows what to do?
newcollab

Re: Sounds download problem

Postby tlcmich » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:43 pm

Frustrating as hell ain't it... I had the same problem 2 days ago but it finally fixed itself for no apparent reason! So... keep on tryin! Good Luck!! :)
tlcmich

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:43 pm

Just to clarify, you are using IK Product Manager to download and install these sounds, correct? I ask because it has come to my attention that at least one vendor may be sending the old download and installation instructions for some IK products. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby newcollab » Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:26 pm

Thanks for reminding me of the download manager, I gave it another try, had it installed a few days earlier, but it seems to need a renewed installation for each downloading occation?
Anyway, this time, with new installation of the manager, it worked perfectly :)
newcollab

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More