Pianoverse | Installation issues with MacOS Sonoma

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Pianoverse | Installation issues with MacOS Sonoma

Postby DP_Scores » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:04 pm

Hey guys,

since I’ve updated my MacBook Pro to the newest MacOS Sonoma, Pianoverse (Version 1.0.0) won’t work anymore, as it is not able to refresh the piano list although the correct path is set + the installation was correct.
Maybe you have a work around or I/ we just have to wait for the next update (maybe 1.0.1?).

About my machine:
MacBook Pro 16” from 2019
i9 2,4 GHz
64GB RAM
8TB SSD

Thanks in advance for your help!
I appreciate it!

Best,
Dragan
DP_Scores

Re: Pianoverse | Installation issues with MacOS Sonoma

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:57 pm

Have you reported your issue to IK Support? They would be able to assist and find out what is causing this issue for you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby brunomereu85 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:48 am

I have the same problem. Solutions?
brunomereu85

Postby DP_Scores » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:31 am

@ Peter: No I haven’t posted it there. I’ve solved it by myself.

@Bruno: After installing the plugin and all the Piano libraries, you have to reactivate your license in the IK Product Manager.

It works for days and weeks now.

The only issue I still recognize is the CPU consumption with around 60-70% on one core, still whitout playing.
DP_Scores

Postby shianstorm » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:09 am

I'm having a similar issue on Ventura. M1 Max macbook... and all my other IK software works fine... but I can't get the piano, space, mix, and effects windows to do anything, or get the software tomake any sound or even show that it's receiving midi from my controller. It shows the controller in the midi menu, and my interface, it shows all the presets... but no functionality whatsoever. Even tried installing on my other Mac running Ventura... same problem. I've uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, reauthorized... changed permissions... I am so frustrated at this point. Does the same thing on the standalone and all the daws i try to use it in as well. It's just dead. i don't get it.
shianstorm

Postby shianstorm » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:13 pm

shianstorm wrote:I'm having a similar issue on Ventura. M1 Max macbook... and all my other IK software works fine... but I can't get the piano, space, mix, and effects windows to do anything, or get the software tomake any sound or even show that it's receiving midi from my controller. It shows the controller in the midi menu, and my interface, it shows all the presets... but no functionality whatsoever. Even tried installing on my other Mac running Ventura... same problem. I've uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, reauthorized... changed permissions... I am so frustrated at this point. Does the same thing on the standalone and all the daws i try to use it in as well. It's just dead. i don't get it.

Nevermind. I tried everything except DOUBLE CLICKING a preset... apparently THAT"S how you load them. That should probably be in the manual. But I couldn't find it, and accidentally figured it out.
shianstorm

Postby ron-bird » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:55 pm

shianstorm, thank you, thank you, thank you! Your answer saved my weekend.

I had the same problem on Windows and thought my installation is broken, but I just did not DOUBLE CLICK the preset name.

[mod redacted - unnecessary and please review the rules]

Best regards
Ron
ron-bird

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More