MP2 standalone player will not load my sounds.

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

MP2 standalone player will not load my sounds.

Postby multitrakker1 » Tue May 16, 2023 7:00 am

I've read and read different posts about loading sounds, but none seem to work. I had installed MP2 standalone player and the 17 libraries and have them on a drive. I've copied the files to a new directory on the new computer and installed MP2 and installed the instrument files, but it simply will not load the instruments. I can see them under the Instruments folder. What could I be doing wrong?
multitrakker1

Re: MP2 standalone player will not load my sounds.

Postby DarkStar » Tue May 16, 2023 10:34 am

Select the new path to the library in the Preference Settings- that should force the cache database to be rebuilt.

And other users may chip in with suggestions.

If no luck, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More