ST4 Lost sounds

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

ST4 Lost sounds

Postby ron-e-g » Tue May 16, 2023 2:31 am

Hello, I hope someone can help me . Seems every time I go to the ST4 stand alone player since it was devised I get lost. I haven't visited it for a long time (over a year). However when I did today as usual I can't find my a** from a hole in the ground! I have the "Miroslav Philarmonik" sounds installed. However It doesn't seem present. When I try to import them It fails! I'm sure I'm doing something wrong I just don't remember the code-combanation-password what ever it is. This interface has always seemed way too complicated for me at least! Could someone please get me back to enjoying my purchased sounds. I would be so grateful. Ron
ron-e-g

Re: ST4 Lost sounds

Postby DarkStar » Tue May 16, 2023 10:32 am

That sounds like the libraries are not all installed in the apporpriate locations. There should be no need to Import the MP2 library.

Other users may chip in with suggestions.

Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.

You will need to let them know, what libraries you have and exactly where they are installed. This FAQ may help: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1239
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: ST4 Lost sounds

Postby ron-e-g » Tue May 16, 2023 7:46 pm

Thanks, DarkStar.
ron-e-g

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More