Elementary Strumming

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Elementary Strumming

Postby ronniez28 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:06 pm

Hello,
Can someone please explain to me how to do the most basic guitar strumming pattern known to man in ST4?? 3 simple chords (C,G,A) in a super basic strum pattern, just for learning purposes!
What does position 1, 2 and 3 even mean, I can't tell a difference! How do I put different chords in different positions (whatever that means). How to change the duration of each chord? I think I have the up and down strums figured out (but probably not). Each time I press anything on my keyboard, ST4 resorts back to some pattern it has in it's brain even after clicking the (clear button a thousand times. Sorry so frustrated, but I just don't get it! Sorry for the Rant.
Thanks so much for any help!!!
ronniez28

Re: Elementary Strumming

Postby ronniez28 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:11 am

Hello,
Please disregard my last post! The edit button to delete it was not available. I've given up on this and will just continue doing what I've been doing! I just love the guitar sounds in ST4, but I guess it's just over and above my old brain!
Thanks always
ronniez28

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More