Download everything I Own

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Download everything I Own

Postby ronniez28 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:02 pm

Hello All,
I'm running out of time to download and back-up everything I've purchased. I just purchased a new 6TB external SSD drive but can't quite figure out how to download everything I own for Back-up purposes. I purchased Total studio 3.5 but don't see it as an option to download. Should I separate everything that comes with TS 3.5 and download it separately? And if so, how to force it to download to my D Drive?

Thanks So much!!
ronniez28

Re: Download everything I Own

Postby DarkStar » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:36 am

First of al, you need to Register your Total Studio serial number, using the IK Product Manager ("IKPM"). Then you should see all of your licensed products and sounds libraries listed there.

There is no "Download only" in the IKPM (it was requested a long time ago). So, if you understand what your are doing, you can go to your User Area / My Products section on the IKM web site and download all the files from there. For the software items, select the "Past Releases" tab.

And, yes, you will need to do each download and keep a close eye on what you have downloaded so far, especially with the many individual downloads for the sounds libraries.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby ronniez28 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:40 pm

Thank You once again DarkStar!!
That's kind of what I figured but was just making sure. One last question on this, and I know it's been asked before, but if I download (for example) Sample Tank 4 Max, do I still need to download Sample Tank 4 or Sample Tank SE? And the same question for ModoBass 2 and ModoDrum.

As Always,
THANK YOU!!!
ronniez28

Postby DarkStar » Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:59 pm

No, you do not need ST4 or ST4 SE.

Which MODO products do you mean?
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby ronniez28 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:35 pm

I have ModoBass 2 and ModoDrum 1.5 (13 drum kits).
Thanks DarkStar!
ronniez28

Postby DarkStar » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:24 pm

Yes, you should download/install both of those. They are completely separate from ST4.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More