Is there a way to re-size the SampleTank 4 Max Plug-In?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Is there a way to re-size the SampleTank 4 Max Plug-In?

Postby bamim2 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:56 am

On the 65" flat pannel in the studio, SampleTank 4 Max is so big on the screen it's like watching a drive-in movie. It's hogging up the whole screen & no other pluggins get any screentime. They're starting to complain to the Plugins Union (Local 0101). I've tried everything I can think of to resize the plugin & all I can do is have it on or off. It's either clogging up the whole screen or it's off.

Is there a way to re-size the SampleTank 4 Max plugin, so it's a reasonable size on the screen?
bamim2

Re: Is there a way to re-size the SampleTank 4 Max Plug-In?

Postby Promidi » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:00 pm

Move your mouse pointer to an edge of the ST4 Max gui until the mouse pointer becomes arrows. Then drag in the direction you wish to resize.

I just tried it here and all my my ST4 Max edges allowed the resize.
Promidi

Postby bamim2 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:22 pm

Thank you. That's sounds like the standard way of resizing. I'm sure I tried that, with poor results. I'll give it another go now that I know it works. I greatly appreciate it.
bamim2

Postby bamim2 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:03 am

I already have the plugin as small as it can go. When I resize it, I can only make it bigger. Of course that's the opposite of what I need. Is there some secret key command that can be done to make the plugin half it's current size? If so, then I can resize it with the mouse & get the Baby Hewy plugin in the size range required.

Anyone out there old enough to know who Baby Hewy is/was? Ask your grandpa or grandma. :?:
bamim2

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 01, 2023 4:19 pm

To me this still sounds like an OS scaling setting, you may want to look at your global display scaling setting and see if there's a way to scale a particular application in your OS.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Promidi » Wed May 10, 2023 8:08 am

Windows 10 only has a global DPI scaling setting. It is not possible to scale individual applications.
Promidi

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 10, 2023 6:56 pm

Promidi wrote:Windows 10 only has a global DPI scaling setting. It is not possible to scale individual applications.

You can override the global scaling and let the application manage scaling in Windows 10.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Promidi » Wed May 10, 2023 9:22 pm

Peter_IK wrote:You can override the global scaling and let the application manage scaling in Windows 10.

You might want to let the OP know exactly how they achieve that. (I cannot find a way)
Promidi

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 11, 2023 4:41 pm

Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More