Sample Tank 4 Max update won't install

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Sample Tank 4 Max update won't install

Postby MusicCafe99 » Mon May 08, 2023 1:12 am

You may alreay have done this but assuming you installed the files via the IK Product Mananger and did not installed them manually

Yes. In fact, I've installed everything using IKPM for Total Studio 3.5 MAX Maxgrade without any issues, and all sound for SampleTank 4 Max, but only failed on the one file ST4_MAX_Sound_Library_Update_1_5.zip. I did perform a manual install of this file and it worked without any issues, as suggested by IK support.

I uninstalled and reinstalled IKPM and tried to install the Sounds for SampleTank 4 MAX, same issue.

I have my downloads going to F:\Downloads, which doesn't have a SampleTank 4 folder (not sure why). I have C:\Users\Meerkat\Documents\IK Multimedia\IK Product Manager\SampleTank 4 with nothing under it.

I had to move some stuff around for disk space and I'm sure that I messed something up. Although, I was able to Sounds for Syntronik SAM and SampleTank 4 SE within IKPM just now without any issues.
MusicCafe99

Postby PZone36 » Fri May 12, 2023 6:06 pm

spandz58 wrote:
PZone36 wrote:having the same problem ..... was goig to update to the latest Max but if I cant install whats the point ? installation should NOT be this hard :(

Error code 202 even for me reinstalling Sample Tank 4 and ever Syntronic2 doesnt work aswell
did you find a solution?

I tried the solutions spread here and on the web same problem - same error
just gave up on it - went back to downloading the files for back up , just deleted it from hard drive. might try again if they fix the installer .
PZone36

Postby MusicCafe99 » Sun May 14, 2023 2:48 am

I tried the solutions spread here and on the web same problem - same error
just gave up on it - went back to downloading the files for back up

Same here. And tech support has been giving me meaningless information, very generic and really doesn't address my specific issue.
MusicCafe99

Postby mhalloran » Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:24 pm

It's now the middle of July. I've updated, deleted, reinstalled Product Manager 1.0.4, deleted the SampleTank 4 Max folder in the correct default path — still the JavaScript error that points to the application itself. The first 67 files install correctly before the error shows up.

I just ran the latest Ventura 13.4.1(c) security update on my Intel iMac Pro and have deleted, reinstalled Project Manager 1.0.4 again and am running the installer again.

I'd be happy to download the sounds manually but I'm supposed to pay $25 for that? I don't think so when IK Project Manager states that I have 174 more days.
mhalloran

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More