SampleTank 4 Max install help

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTank 4 Max install help

Postby mppc01 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:49 pm

Just installed SampleTank 4 Max and noticed something strange. All the ST4 content are being installed in my ST3 folder (IK Multimedia/Sampletank 3/Instruments/Sampletank 4/). Is it safe to manually move this (and any related Samples) to my ST4 folder (IK Multimedia/Sampletank 4/Instruments/)?
mppc01

Re: SampleTank 4 Max install help

Postby DarkStar » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:48 am

I am not sure how the ST4 content got into the ST3 library, but it should be OK to move it.

But, consult Support for a definitive answer and the exact steps to take. Contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby mppc01 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:23 am

Thanks DarkStar.

Unfortunately moving the relevant folders and files don't work. ST4 isb trying to find relevant files in the ST3 folders. I'll contact Support and see what they say.
mppc01

Postby DarkStar » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:07 pm

.. I should have said that other steps were needed too. But Support should be able to sort you out.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More