SAMPLETANK UNSTABLE ON ALL DAWS on MAC OS MONTEREY

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SAMPLETANK UNSTABLE ON ALL DAWS on MAC OS MONTEREY

Postby Warren P » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:50 am

SampleTank is crashing on every DAW I have (six of them) on Mac OS Monterey.

1. Cubase 11
2. Cubase 12.
3. Bitwig 4.4
4. Garage Band
5. Mainstage
6. Reason 11

I have sent in a support request over one week ago and have not heard anything from IKM.

W
Warren P

Re: SAMPLETANK UNSTABLE ON ALL DAWS on MAC OS MONTEREY

Postby Warren P » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:53 am

I can provide call stacks from several DAW crashes.
Warren P

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:57 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Warren P » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:34 pm

I sent in a request on Feb 17, and it's now March 17, a month later and they have not responded.
Warren P

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:05 am

Warren P wrote:I sent in a request on Feb 17, and it's now March 17, a month later and they have not responded.

That is not typical. Please check your spam/junk folders and tell us what your ticket number is so we can have someone look into it.

Edit - the tickets with the associated account info for Warren P were answered. There was an unanswered question on March 9th for one ticket, you received replies as recently as today on the most recent ticket, which you answered after 8PM EST so you should receive a reply to that when the rep is next online working.

So you did not have a ticket that waited a month. IK Support will continue to assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More