Total Studio 3.5 MAX problems

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Total Studio 3.5 MAX problems

Postby jhall123 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:47 pm

I just got taken by IK. This download does NOT work! I can't get it to open. I have TONEX Max and Amplitube-5 (the top tier one with no limitations). I was led to believe that I could buy 3.5 MAX for $99.00 as it says (with any MAX product). Guess I was wrong. I can install it off of the Product manager but it sure as hell won't let me use any of it.
jhall123

Re: Total Studio 3.5 MAX problems

Postby Metallica93 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:59 am

jhall123 wrote:I just got taken by IK. This download does NOT work! I can't get it to open. I have TONEX Max and Amplitube-5 (the top tier one with no limitations). I was led to believe that I could buy 3.5 MAX for $99.00 as it says (with any MAX product). Guess I was wrong. I can install it off of the Product manager but it sure as hell won't let me use any of it.

Taken for a nice seafood dinner or...?

Your post is lacking some basic information, so walk me through this:

1) You previously purchased AmpliTube 5 MAX and ToneX MAX (the latter of which has no bearing on Total Studio 3.5 MAX), correct?

2) You saw Total Studio 3.5 MAX was discounted to $99.99 because you already owned a MAX product (i.e., AmpliTube 5 MAX) and purchased the digital download version, correct?

3) Which download does not work, specifically? There are dozens of downloads for a software suite as large as Total Studio 3.5 MAX. You should, presumably, already have AmpliTube 5 and ToneX installed via the IK Product Manager (under "Software"), right? And nothing under "Sounds"?

4) What shows up in the IK Product Manager? Did you register the serial number for Total Studio 3.5 MAX? Unsure if this needs to be done in the Authorization Manager or within the IK Product Manager itself (can't remember how I did it months back, sorry).

Please see the Total Studio 3.5 MAX installation guide I made (viewtopic.php?f=12&t=31798) and let me know where you get stuck.
Metallica93

Re: Total Studio 3.5 MAX problems

Postby jhall123 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:54 pm

Followed your tutorial and am making progress! I found my content and am in the process of installing it thanks for the high quality work!

I have had a catastrophic crash and am rebuilding my music computer.

I had countless thousands of dollars worth of suites and various VSTs, Instruments and other various licenses. Since I had A5 full and Tonex Max and got Total Studio I realize I really don't need the other stuff anymore.

I was also able to retrieve ToonTrack EZ Drummer-2,EZ Keys and EZ Mix and EZ Bass. (Love EZ drummer, Bass,and Keys But EZ Mix not so much). IK is certainly quality stuff. I'm a liitle bummed that I lost a fair few Native Instruments third party licenses such as Shimmer Shake, Reali Drums and West Africa but I'll move on!

Thanks again I'm up and running.
jhall123

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More