Sample Tank 4 Max Sound libraries question

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Sample Tank 4 Max Sound libraries question

Postby wfasano » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:08 pm

Hi, I'm just the last one in having problems to understand how to correctly install Sample Tank 4 Max, as part of Studio Max 3.5 bundle.

I downloaded SampleTank 4 from the software tab in the product manager.

Now, sounds: "Sample Tank 4 MAX" sounds include all the Sample Tank other versions' sounds?
meaning "CS" and "SE"?

so, if I download 4 MAX sounds (biggest library) I don't need to download sounds related to CS and SE, am I right?

any help kindly appreciated
W
wfasano

Re: Sample Tank 4 Max Sound libraries question

Postby Metallica93 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:59 pm

You are correct!

Shamelessly plugging my guide again: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=31798" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"1) You do not need to install the cheaper/less comprehensive versions of software. For example, SampleTank 4 has SampleTank 4 CS, SampleTank 4 SE, SampleTank 4 ("regular"), and SampleTank 4 MAX. If you want to have all of the SampleTank 4 content installed, simply download the MAX version. It comes with everything that the lower tiers do. You can also skip Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE (just download the full/regular version) and Syntronik 2 CS and Syntronik Deluxe (just download Syntronik 2 as it should come with all of the Syntronik synthesizers, their updates, and the Syntronik 2 synthesizers)."
Metallica93

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More