SampleTron 2 - midi input lighting up the keys but no audio

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTron 2 - midi input lighting up the keys but no audio

Postby stephanLogic1 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:25 am

Hi all,

I just went all in on the Max 3.5 bundle and am a little stuck on sampletron. I hope I can ask for some advice (apologies if this is a common issue that I have not found by searching)?

Briefly the setup - Apple M1, Monterey, Logic 10 7 5 (latest version), im running native (not rosetta), other midi / virtual instruments working without problem.

Description of the issue: No Sound output through midi
When I open SampleTron and press keys with the mouse, sound outputs just fine.
Now playing midi through SampleTron does not produce sound (odd).
However, the keys from Midi are highlighted in UX (so its arriving?).

Midi on the track is set to "Midi out channel all". Other Virtual Instruments work just fine.

Is there any advice that could help fix getting output? Thank you!

Best,
Steph
stephanLogic1

Re: SampleTron 2 - midi input lighting up the keys but no au

Postby stephanLogic1 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:17 pm

Hi, I just gently push this up again. How do others solve issues like this - just reach out to customer support? Thank you.
stephanLogic1

Re: SampleTron 2 - midi input lighting up the keys but no au

Postby DarkStar » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:40 pm

Well, it seems odd that clicking the virtual keyboard creates a sound and incoming MIDI is being received but no sound is created.

Other users may chip in with suggestions. Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More