Syntronik 2 2.0.4 Update - Presets Not Showing

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik 2 2.0.4 Update - Presets Not Showing

Postby JaCol2020 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:57 pm

SInce installing the Syntronik 2 2.0.4 update for Windows 10, although it scans the location where I have my Syntronik 2 instruments saved the presets for all the instruments fail to show. Yet, they show and load in SampleTank 4.

I have the Syntronik 2 library saved a different drive partition for my VI Libraries = D/Samples/VI INSTURMENTS/IK MULTIMEDIA/Syntronik 2.

I'm not sure if this is an issue with the Syntronik 2 installer or an issue with installing the Synth 2 Max Multis which I installed at the same time (which load ok in Sampletank 4). I have tried deactivating, uninstalling, cleared cache using CCleaner and reinstalled Syntronik 2 2.0.4 and authorised, rescanned the library but the presets fail to show. And it only allows me to rescan the library location once. To note in Syntronik 2 I only have it pointed to the library location as referred to above, which was ok including installing all libraries from the recent Syntronik 2 multi-buy/ But since I installed 2.0.4 it is not displaying the presets for any of the instruments, the preset list is blank.

Can anyone advise of a solution or is this a known is issue with the W10 installer for 2.0.4?
JaCol2020

Re: Syntronik 2 2.0.4 Update - Presets Not Showing

Postby Promidi » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:09 am

While, unfortunately, I do not have a solution to your particular issue with Syntronik 2 2.04, I can say that I have installed Syntronik 2 2.0.4 on Windows 10 pro (as per my signature) and I have had zero issues with patched.

All patches for all of my acquired synths show up and are working correctly here.

You might want to lodge a ticket with IKM Support so they can look into this for you.
Promidi

Postby JaCol2020 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:13 pm

promidi - Thanks for taking time out to reply. It's appreciated.

Fortunately my main PC, that I haven't updated yet, has the same file structure and instrument libraries so will fire that up and compare that against my laptop and will try and reconstruct the Syntronik 2 library (and Smapletank folders) using that as a guide. Just as well I have all the IK Multimedia installers and sound libraries backed up on a USB stick rather than having to spend hours downloading again!

But at the moment my Syntronik 2 folder on my D Drive which was well organised now looks like, after looking in other locations on the C Drive, someone's lobbed a grenade in it and wiped most of its content and scattered the shrapnel of files across all the other IK Multimedia Sampletank folders. It's a right mess.

To note the only way I can rescan the database is to keep reauthorising Syntronik 2 in IK Product Manager, so not sure if a license or database file has gone astray as part of the install.
JaCol2020

Postby randallleak » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:47 am

Okay, so for me I had a similar issue. I could not find all my presets to all of the synths; it only showed the same presets that came with the free version. So in IK plugin manager, I checked under sounds. Now at first each synth library said that they are already installed, however where it says Installed, hover over it with the mouse and it will give you a re-install option.Just click that, let it re-install and it should work.
randallleak

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More