Can't upgrade from TSM 3 to TSM3.5

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Can't upgrade from TSM 3 to TSM3.5

Postby Luckygr33n » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:28 am

Hello fellow musicians.

In September last year I bought the Total Studio Max 3 Bundle together with a pair of iLoud MTM. SKU: IP-ILOUD-MTMTS3-IN. Now I want to take advantage of the promo "Save up to $/€600 on Total Studio 3.5 MAX: EXTENDED". It reads "Total Studio 3.5 MAX Upgrade from TS3 MAX USD/EUR 99.99" and lasts until 30th of June 2022.

But I can't select the upgrade. It's grey out. The shop tells me I am not eligible. That's clearly not the case. Even the IK Multimedia Eligibility Check tells me I can upgrade from IP-ILOUD-MTMTS3-IN to Total Studio 3.5 MAX for EUR 99,99

Last weekend I wrote an e-mail to support but still got no answer. Now time gets close, only two days remain. Can someone help me please?
Luckygr33n

Re: Can't upgrade from TSM 3 to TSM3.5

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:44 pm

What is your ticket number? The forum admins/moderators do not have access to your account or ticket but we can ping the support team for you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Luckygr33n » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:27 am

Hello Peter

The number attached is #6760336

Funny thing is, they answered this: "You already have a Total Studio 3 MAX license,"

-- There is no doubt about that.

"All of your eligible upgrades and crossgrades can be found in your User Area under Crossgrade/Upgrade:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/eligibility/"

-- Yeah right. The Eligibility Check says I'm eligible for the upgrade from "iLoud MTM Pair + Total Studio 3 MAX Bundle (SKU: IP-ILOUD-MTMTS3-IN) to TSM 3.5 Max for EUR 99,99 with promo "Save up to $/€600 on Total Studio 3.5 MAX: EXTENDED". But the online shop won't let me.

They totally missed the point. What am I supposed to do to get my upgrade for the offered EUR 99,99? I am eligible, the SKU "IP-ILOUD-MTMTS3-IN" is printed on my bill. And still the option to upgrade is grey out in the online shop. Peter_IK, would you help me please?
Luckygr33n

Postby Luckygr33n » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:39 am

Here are pictures of my bill and what the eligibility check says:

Luckygr33n

Postby Luckygr33n » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:27 pm

Alright, another try. I wrote back to support:

Hello Support Team

It's pretty simple

(1) I ordered SKU "IP-ILOUD-MTMTS30-IN". I paid for SKU "IP-ILOUD-MTMTS30-IN". I even got SKU "IP-ILOUD-MTMTS30-IN".

(2) Your pormo (and your eligibility check for that matter) says: "pay us EUR 99,99 for Total Studio Max 3.5 if you got SKU "IP-ILOUD-MTMTS30-IN". Remember? I got SKU "IP-ILOUD-MTMTS30-IN"

(3) BUT: The online shop won't let me upgrade for the offer of EUR 99,99. That's the problem.

So, what could be the reason for that? Maybe something was entered wrong in your inventory system? A wrong SKU maybe? All I ask for is to investigate and correct the mistake and let me upgrade for what is on offer until tomorrow. Would you be so kind please?

Kind regards
Luckygr33n

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:38 pm

I have relayed your ticket number, thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Luckygr33n » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:48 pm

Hello fellow musicians

Thankfully the support team set me on the right track. I had to register my hardware. Yes, that's right. If you only have lots of S/N already in your user area, you don't think about a small note that comes with your speakers. Thankfully I still had that note. So I registered my speakers and voila: Upgrade to TSM3.5 for EUR 99,99.

Imagine I would not have asked. If money was not an issue, I would have payed EUR 400,00. hehehe ..

Thank you for your support, Peter_IK :)
Luckygr33n

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More