Authorizing issues

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Authorizing issues

Postby numberforty1 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:21 pm

OK IKM, I am just trying to re-authorize my sample tank free installation on a newly reinstalled copy of Windows 7. This should be incredibly simple, yet no. I have downloaded and installed the "authorization manager", which cannot even detect my perfectly working internet connection, and then tells me to authorize off-line. I download the HTML file to open the product registration page that you have, which then just tells me to download the "authorization manager" again. It also provides the option to download the "product manager", which I also did, which does not even include sample tank free as an option. It also included a "discontinued product" option where I could enter a serial number and digital ID, which I also did, which then prompted me to again download the "product manager'' which, as I stated before, does not even include sample tank free as an option.
numberforty1

Re: Authorizing issues

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:33 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby numberforty1 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:20 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Well, which of these three methods is the one that is supposed to work for ST Free on Windows 7??
numberforty1

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:22 pm

numberforty1 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Well, which of these three methods is the one that is supposed to work for ST Free on Windows 7??

Support can walk you through the proper process that is supposed to work for your specific needs/setup.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More