Syntronik 2 - 100 new multis?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Syntronik 2 - 100 new multis?

Postby twilson74 » Tue May 31, 2022 10:18 pm

I just downloaded the new multis and they sound awesome. The multis have much more depth than just a single patch. Huge sounds.

I did struggle at first to find where they were in Syntronik 2. I found them in Sampletank and was playing around with them there, but I knew they had to be accessible in Syntronik 2 so I went to the manual and I realized I was not looking in the right place for the multis menu. I had to click on the little horizontal bars icon on the top left in Syntronik 2 and in the space below that is the multis menu. Weird I just never knew it was there. '

It seems to be a lot quicker auditioning multis in Syntronik 2 itself than the same ones in Sampletank. In Sampletank it seems you have to go back to the menu and navigate through the selections to find and load each multi; In Syntronik it's a quicker process it seems.

Also, one thing about Sampletank... when I pull up a multi I have to go in and change each MIDI channel to 1 for each layer of the multi to be heard. Is there an easy way to make Sampletank automatically put each track on MIDI channel one always?

Thanks IK for adding these multis.I already had 2 MAX before this promo and this was a very nice way to add more value to the product.
twilson74

Postby ghavet3 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:36 am

henrybaum wrote:Found them listed in the user account - not in the product manager - as Syntronik 2 Multis. Registered automatically yesterday, May 30.

Cannot find them anywhere. My situation is the same as "ttinker" and "juha.piira". I own Total Studio MAX 3.5, not Syntronik 2 MAX. The new Multis are not available in my Product page unlike happy user "henrybaum" who states that they are "Registered automatically yesterday, May 30." Being not at home, I cannot check whether they are located inside My Product manager. I fear being cornered by the time to get them before the end of the promotion.
ghavet3

Postby ghavet3 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:47 am

Yes, it suddenly appeared in my Product account, just while talking! End of the story.
ghavet3

Postby TheAndyMac » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:45 pm

Not finding mine anywhere - how do we escalate this - I have asked support twice about this and had no responses at all :-(
TheAndyMac

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More