Syntronik 2 Mod Matrix - Macros?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik 2 Mod Matrix - Macros?

Postby DarkStar » Sat May 21, 2022 7:46 pm

Does anybody know what these are?

Or are they debris left over from ST4?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Syntronik 2 Mod Matrix - Macros?

Postby Steve-xyz » Sun May 22, 2022 10:06 pm

Another good question. I am hoping that at some point in the not too distant future the editing capabilities and and the path sharing for Syntronik and SampleTank will come together. For example, when I see six slots for wave set elements in the UI with 4 being the max in Syntronik 2 (up from 2 slots), I hope that's a sign of something that might come about in the near future. Perhaps Syntronik 2.5 might serve as a full preset editor for SampleTank 5.

But you could be right, perhaps the Macros (and other the things) are left overs and destined to be phased out.
Steve-xyz

Postby darkogav » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:24 pm

Giving this thread a bump. It would be useful of IKM to provide a more details manual or video of how to use the Matrix in ST4. I have been using a lot of ST4 lately and have been delving into advanced functionality but am at a loss a bit with the matrix.
darkogav

Postby Steve-xyz » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:02 pm

I haven't been doing much with ST4 in a while, but previously I explored the Modulation Matrix a little. It is somewhat logical, though not fully-explained and having many gaps. I am interested in exploring ST4 some more and could begin with whatever you are trying to understand to see if I can make sense of it for my own use.

What are you trying to do?
Steve-xyz

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More