Windows 11 Compatibility Information ?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Windows 11 Compatibility Information ?

Postby NeilDennison » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:51 am

Hi, I've searched the forums and searched the web site and I can't find an explicit page that deals with Windows 11 Compatibility for the various IK products. I can find statements for MacOS Big Sur but nothing for Windows 11. Products like Total Studio state 'versions later than Windows 7' (which would imply Windows 11), but I'm sure that is just implying something that was not intended by the statement.

It would be good to see a page on the website that puts a compatibility statement for Windows 11 against each IK product. If this already exists, please do provide a link. I'm trying to pull together information for the key products I use so that I can evalaute when I'm happy with the risk of moving to Windows 11.

Many Thanks
AMD 3900x/6800XT/X570/NVME's
NI Kontrol S88, Maschine Studio & Jam, iRig Keys Pro, HD2, Stomp I/O
Cubase 12/IK Total Studio/NI Komplete/Arturia V 9/Waves Platinum/Plug In Alliance/Roland Cloud/Korg Collection/UVI VV/plus a ton of other random stuff
NeilDennison

Re: Windows 11 Compatibility Information ?

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:08 pm

As this is primarily a user to user forum, not official Technical Support, someone-else may chip in.

For the current status, the best thing to do is Search the FAQs first, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More