syntronik 2 cs - sounds not showing in browser

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

syntronik 2 cs - sounds not showing in browser

Postby walidantar » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:41 am

hello, i need a little help, syntronik 2 cs - sounds not showing in browser, i checked the content folder and did re-scan , C:\Users\Public\Documents\IK Multimedia\Syntronik 2 , i did remove then add again, but nothing worked, neither as stand-alone or syntronik loaded in daw .. the select menu still empty and can't select a sound

walidantar

Re: syntronik 2 cs - sounds not showing in browser

Postby DarkStar » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:47 am

Hello and welcome to the forum.
I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, not official Technical Support, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

If that folder on disk contains the Syn2 library then the instruments should be picked up by a Rescan. Make sure that you have Registered the Syn2 CS Serial number, using the IK Product Manager. And, run the Custom Shop Program, log in, click on your Account Name and select "Restore my purchases".

---------------------------------
If that does not work, the best thing to do is Search the FAQs first, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Sakendrick01 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:05 am

I had the same issue - but didn't realize I had to download sounds. After doing so, I see some, but according to the product info (comparison chart), several of the synths are missing. I only see 4 in my interface, and specifically don't see the Pro-V.

Any ideas why it's not there?

Thanks
Sakendrick01

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:11 pm

Just to check - Syn2 CS sounds are in two files. Were both downloaded / installed?

If so, then contact Support on the link above.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby Sakendrick01 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:34 pm

What 2 files, and where can I download from? In the IK Product Manager, I only see one download under sounds for Syntronik 2 CS, UNLESS I also have to install the sounds from Sample Tank 4 CS.

Thanks for the help!
Sakendrick01

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:57 pm

You're right. IKPM shows I file (of 3.1 GB). No, you do not need the ST4 CS library.

I was looking at the Sounds Downloads for Syntronik 2 CS in my User Area on the IK Multimedia web site.

If the installed Syntronik 2 library is about 3.25 GB then you have it all - Technical Support will be able to resolve the problem.

PS Which 4 can you see in the Browser? And make sure that none of the browser filters are enabled.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby Sakendrick01 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:57 pm

I'm not sure what I did but I now see the full set, or at least I see the full set in the stand alone interface. It wasn't filtering, but regardless they are there. Now I just have to figure how to map the Pro V interface to the original controls of the Prophet 5 (I posted another post on this).

Thanks again for the help.
Sakendrick01

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:00 pm

Good oh :)

If you can see / load them in the standalone, then they should be in the plug-in too (and in ST4, if you add the Syn2 library path).
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby walidantar » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:15 am

the only way i can loads and play sounds is through the sample-tank 4 player .. which means the sounds are installed correctly .. i had downloaded a nd installed the both of sound files and made a rescan but didn't work at the syntronik 2 cs stand-alone player
walidantar

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More