Syntronik 2 - not authing' my sounds?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik 2 - not authing' my sounds?

Postby micapost » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:08 pm

I have installed it from the product manager + ST4. Authorized it. Everything looks good.

Librarys in content settings in Syntronic:
/Users/Shared/IK Multimedia/Syntronik 2 (86GB content)
/Users/Shared/IK Multimedia/Sampletank 3 (1 GB content)
/Users/Shared/IK Multimedia/Sampletank 4 (4GB content)

less that 100 of the sounds load. The rest is greyed out and cannot be authenticated.

(I have OSX Monterey)

Why wont they load?
micapost

Re: Syntronik 2 - not authing' my sounds?

Postby micapost » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:59 am

So I tried all the various versions of installing this software I've read on this forum, on 2 different Macs with a clean OSX Monterey install. Nothing works, I only get the CS sounds (I think?), but I bought the FULL version. No matter how I install Syntronik, 99% of the sounds are greyed out, and are not authorised. Doesn't matter if I re-authorize, re-install the instrument or the sound library (86GB), I still only get 100 sounds, not the 4000 I bought. WHAT THE HELL IK? Please fix this broken product! I have spent 3 days now trying to get this running, and are about to give up and buy something else (Arturia?). Have filed a support case 3 days ago but have not heard from anyone!
micapost

Postby garfy » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:44 pm

Hello micapost and welcome to the forums.

The first thing to do would be to check that the serial number shown for your paid for version of Syntronik 2 in your User Area is definitely the one that is shown as authorised in the app software. It could be that only the CS serial has been authorised and limiting the number of presets you can see.

If it is the correct serial, you could try opening the Custom Shop app and under your username click "Restore My Purchases." This sometimes fixes some of the issues with the software seeing the correct level of presets/sounds etc.

If there are still issues, unless someone else chimes in here, waiting for official IK Support to get back to you is your best route to success. Over the Christmas holidays it may be that IK have limited staff which could add to your wait time. If you feel that they are taking too long to reply/resolve and issue, this thread will tell you what to do next.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby micapost » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:14 pm

Hi Garfy. Thank you for your reply. I have tried the "restore purchases" trick several times, but didn't change anything.

I only have a serial for the full version, and i never installed the CS version. I don't want the CS version!

I have tried just about anything you can try (must have spent 10+ hours on this). Been a IK customer since they started in the 00's and have never tried anything like this. Only thing i can think of is a wrong serial? Bought it directly from the IK store?? Or there's a bug in the software that automatically installs the CS version and overwrites my full serial somehow?
micapost

Postby garfy » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:47 pm

Sorry to hear you're having these issues.

micapost wrote:I only have a serial for the full version, and i never installed the CS version. I don't want the CS version!

As with most IK software, there is only one installation "version" whether it's the CS, SE, Standard or MAX. The serial number is the thing which unlocks the various levels depending on which version you have.

You will have a serial number in your User Area for the CS version as anyone with an IK account will get one. It might be that the IKPM has had a glitch and is only seeing your CS serial, so getting advice from official IK Support will hopefully sort out the problem.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby micapost » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:41 pm

Yes, I see the CS license but i have never used it.

Im gonna have to wait for the support to reply i think. Somethings very messed up here.
micapost

Postby olof.bridal@gmail.com » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:24 pm

I have the same problem. On Windows 10.
Waiting for a reply from IK Multimedia for a week now
olof.bridal@gmail.com

Postby micapost » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:30 pm

I tried to install it on a PC just to see, but same problem on Windows 10. The sounds dont authorize. Nothing helps. Reauth, reinstall library, moving librarys aound, restore purchases reinstalling license. Even sent them my config files ect. I have been talking to Ik support since jan 3rd. Still no solution.. :cry: None of my other IK products, or any other plugins for that matter, have any problems..
micapost

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More