Where is SampleTron 2?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Where is SampleTron 2?

Postby JediMutant » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:14 pm

I have Total Studio 3.5 MAX (currently on Windows 10). I do not see an installer for SampleTron 2 in the Product Manager and it is not listed on the site under My Products. Sorry if this sounds dense, but what am I missing here? Isn't SampleTron 2 a discrete app/plug-in with its own installer?

Thanks,
Matt
JediMutant

Re: Where is SampleTron 2?

Postby victorp.sg » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:44 am

Did you launch IK Product Manager, click on Manage My Products and Register Product with the Total Studio 3.5 MAX serial number which you can obtain from your user account under My Products page at IK Multimedia web site?
victorp.sg

Postby ETLayman » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:02 am

I don't see an installer for SampleTron 2, either. No serial on the website and nothing in Product Manager. Just adding a note to confirm this issue.
ETLayman

Postby victorp.sg » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:31 am

Did you see your Total Studio 3.5 MAX serial number under the My Products page in your user account on IK Multimedia web site?
victorp.sg

Postby DarkStar » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:37 pm

The best thing to do is contact Support, via here. If Searching the FAQs does not help there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby ETLayman » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:34 pm

I currently have a support ticket in process. We shall see what the resolution is.
ETLayman

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More