Too few presets in Syntronik [Resolved[

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Too few presets in Syntronik [Resolved[

Postby MRamperage » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:02 am

Just claimed Syntronik crossgrade (Should've paid attention that Syntronik deluxe was an option for GB but oh well) and after installing it it seems like there's only 2 presets per synth.And with the whole package, there are probably less than 40 presets for all the synths in total.I tried re scanning the library and a message reminded that it has to have the same path as the sampletank 3,i made sure all the folder paths are in place but after re scanning,it still giving me 2 to 3 presets per synth.Do i have to contend this or i have to accept that i have to make my own presets from here on and these very slim choices of presets are starting point only?

Also same with Sampletank 4,after installing it,it allowed me to use syntronik as a source but it reflected the same amount of presets i originally discovered using Syntronik.Please kindly enlighten me if I'm doing something wrong it's just the way it is with this software.
MRamperage

Re: Too few presets in Syntronik

Postby MrFigg » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:49 am

^^^^
Go in on Product Manager, deauthorize then authorize again.
MrFigg

Re: Too few presets in Syntronik

Postby MRamperage » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:32 pm

Update:all working great now.After a couple of uninstall/re-installs and streamlining the download paths on the same drive location,it worked and all presets are now accessible .Tried installing Sampletank 4 on a different drive but it couldn't find the sounds.
MRamperage

Re: Too few presets in Syntronik [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:23 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More