Sampletank 4 Issues with installing content

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Sampletank 4 Issues with installing content

Postby dnr » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:48 pm

I don't know why with Sampletank it is so difficult to install content. I have installed many instruments into the sample tank 4 folder and they appear in the Instruments folder. Yet ST4 does not pick them up when scanning despite going into Custom Shop to restore my gear. I am left with LA Confidential and Clavitude with a Locked symbol and the rest with a download symbol. What do I need to do?

Despite enjoying using IK products, I find the installation process is more often than not a real pain.
dnr

Re: Sampletank 4 Issues with installing content

Postby DarkStar » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:30 pm

Try this:
-- Register those two product Serial Numbers, using the IK Product Manager.
-- run Custom Shop. login, click on your Account Name and select "Restore my purchases".
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Sampletank 4 Issues with installing content

Postby dnr » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:48 pm

Thank you for your reply. I have done that and the two packs I mentioned are installed now so thank you. However, there are two packs that are listed in custom shop as being owned but do not appear in my products and one pack appears in ST3 but not ST4!!!
dnr

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More