Sample Tank Crashing on Quit; Cant Auth Syntronik

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Sample Tank Crashing on Quit; Cant Auth Syntronik

Postby comdico » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:18 am

I'm at a loss and hoping someone can help.

I'm on a Mac running Mojave. I installed Sampletank 4, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe upgrade, and Sampletron but only Sampletank 4 content is available in SampleTank. Sampletron2 doesn't appear at all and the Syntronik instruments have a lock icon over them. Both Syntronik and SampleTank crash on quitting (which I think is related). However, I can play all the instruments from within Syntronik. For some reason Sample Tank doesn't "see" the authorization.

I used the IK Product Manager to install everything and received messages that everything was installed correctly. Since these libraries are so large I installed them on external drives. I have Sampletank 4 in a folder called "Sample Tank" and Syntronik in a folder called "Syntronik." Sampletron is on another drive in a folder named "Sampletron 2." I have each of these paths set in the Sample Tank preferences. And have rescanned both in SampleTank and the IK Product Manager many times.

I've tried reauthorizing and restarting the computer. Nothing helps and I'm not sure what is wrong as there are no instructions as far as I can see for custom installs.

Has anyone experienced this before and was able to fix?
comdico

Re: Sample Tank Crashing on Quit; Cant Auth Syntronik

Postby comdico » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:34 am

I followed a suggestion in the forum and clicked Restore Purchases in the Custom shop and now the Syntronik instruments appear in Sample Tank 4 but the app (and Syntronik) still crashes on quit. The missing Sampletron 2 was user error. I thought I had the folder set but did not.
comdico

Postby garfy » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:30 pm

Hello comdico

Sorry to hear you're having crash problems. As these can be caused by a wide array of issues you'll be best to open a ticket with Official Support for some one-to-one help, specific to your system.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby comdico » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:58 pm

Makes sense. Thanks for the reply.
comdico

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More