Need Worship/New Agey pads for Sampletank 2 32-bit?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Need Worship/New Agey pads for Sampletank 2 32-bit?

Postby Steveulrich1 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:59 am

Dear Anyone.

I'm after gentle backing pad sounds- Worship Pad-style/New Age pad style - for my Sampletank, but I've no idea what to go for. All the sounds that came with it are too 'in-ya-face' dancefloor, I'm after a nice, gentle bundle of presets - I suck at programming these things - like HERE....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3yP3lMzxmQ

anything along those lines - or, better still, because wonderful SampleTank is actually multitimbral, sounds I could combine/recombine to make variations on those kinda sounds, like setting up a multi-pad in the Korg M1 Emulator (which is lovely but not rich/full enough for nowadays!) would be absolutely awesome.

Bit cheeky - but if anyone has any knowledge on combining the sounds that come WITH Sampletank 2 into sounds like the above example, please tell me. I mean it when I say I suck at programming these things, I've watched loads of 'make your own pads' videos and I think you have to have the same plugin they do to make the sounds work - if you're using a different one, despite using the same wave-forms etc., it just don't happen! That massive track is a beautiful backing track to put a tune on top, I just want to make my own backing tracks for my tunes!

Yours hopefully

Chris.
Steveulrich1

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More