Syntronix Deluxe instruments?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronix Deluxe instruments?

Postby IKmarco » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:02 am

Hi - if you have Syntronix Deluxe, do you already have all the Syntronix instruments?

Thanks

Marco
IKmarco

Re: Syntronix Deluxe instruments?

Postby IKmarco » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:04 pm

I’m new here - it’s really disappointing to get no responses at all, following a fair few views
IKmarco

Postby limestone » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:01 pm

IKmarco1 wrote:Hi - if you have Syntronix Deluxe, do you already have all the Syntronix instruments?

Thanks

Marco

I have used IK products for several years. In this most recent "group buy", I chose deluxe as one of my products and downloaded it. Serial # was emailed, and I registered properly in IK product manager. Product manager reports deluxe being installed correctly to the ST3 folder, which it defaulted to. I never change default install path. My hard drive shows 6 deluxe instruments folders in the installation ST3 path. ST4 software lets me load all my ST3 sounds, until it gets to the deluxe sounds. Then ST4 says deluxe is "NOT AUTHORIZED". I tried some workarounds and they all failed to work. I'm following this post, so we will see what happens. I filed a help ticket in July with regard to a different ST4 problem. Still not solved, and I haven't heard from them since Sept 7th. Very frustrating, so I don't have much hope left of getting any help from IK support.
limestone

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:45 pm

IK Support does not abandon issues. Please reply to the last response you received and let them know what suggestions were made did not help. Also, there are posted guidelines about support and what to do if you have an issue with ticket not being handled to your satisfaction here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:46 pm

Also let's answer OP's question and keep on the topic: Yes, Syntronik Deluxe contains the Syntronik instruments per the Syntronik Deluxe page
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More